Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Product Design
**Why is this role important to Field Nation? **
As a senior member of the UX Design team, you will be a strong advocate for
the user while serving the goals of the business. You will participate in the
discovery, definition, and delivery of this offering. In addition, this
position will be essential in the development of our mobile strategy. If you
are highly creative and enjoy working in a collaborative, high-growth
environment, we’d love to connect with you! This position is located in
Dhaka,Bangladesh or remote. This position reports to the Director of User
Experience & Product Design.
What you'll do:
- Advocate for an integrated, consistent design across the end-to-end product experience
- Promote user-centered approach that drives business growth by influencing and educating across the organization about Design best practices
- Design end to end experiences that involve multiple connected features, use cases, and form factors
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Developers to create best-in-class software experiences
- When applicable, design using mobile first methodologies that involves simultaneous interactions between multiple user types and devices
- Deliver high-quality designs for mobile, tablet and desktop experiences
- Work as a team or individually to produce rapid prototypes
- Promote user-centered decision-making based on cohesive design principles and patterns
- Employ a range of human-centered design techniques, such as conceptual models, personas, user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes, to determine and convey design decisions
- Collaborate and develop documentation to guide engineering, marketing, customer support, and content creation
- Utilize a toolbox of UX & UI methodologies to deliver well thought out artifacts
- Lead and participate in collaborative discovery and design efforts
- Provide user and usability insight to product efforts
What you'll need:
- 5+ years experience in user-centered product design across web, mobile, and desktop applications
- Experience in iterative software discovery and delivery methodologies, coupled with a deep understanding of user experience methods, best practices, design principles, problem-framing skills
- Product lifecycle design experience from ideation to delivery both for all types of screen sizes and device types.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating UX & UI techniques applied to product discovery, design, and implementation.
- Experience developing and utilizing interactive prototypes for design validation
- A constant drive to learn new skills and ideas. Stay curious!
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification.
- Gratuity benefit
- Medical Insurance
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week.
- Friendly work environment.
- Flexible leave/vacation policy. A great learning opportunity.
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.
- Annual performance evaluation and increment.
- Yearly bonus.
- Employee Transportation Facility. (Subject to Availability)
Why Field Nation?
At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig
economy. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for
buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage
their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to
join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were
named a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune in 2017, 2018, 2019, and a Top 150
Workplace in 2020. We look to hire extraordinary people and provide them