Employment Type: Full-time
Team: New Business Development
**Why is this role important to Field Nation? **
The Senior Business Development Representative (BDR) will be the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. The Sr. BDR will play a critical role in developing leads from marketing campaigns and seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. Ultimately, this role will boost new logo sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. Field Nation is a fast-paced, high-growth technology company where innovative ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must. We are located in Minneapolis, MN and this role works closely with the BDR Manager and Vice President, Sales.
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Generating prospect lists utilizing available lead generation tools
- Using a combination of cold calling, email marketing, prospect facing activities for pipeline generation
- Creating multi-touch reach out sequences (emails, LinkedIn messages, talking points)
- Organizing prospects into sequences using OutreachPlacing outbound phone calls to warm prospects
- Exceeding activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Setting up intro meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Business Development Managers for high potential accounts
- Conducting the sales process around Discovery, Sales Pursuit and Closing and setting Customer Success up for success
- Hunting and prospecting this new business
- Partnering with and engaging with key stakeholders within your prospect accounts to include providing product demos and answering product questions
- Demonstrating a professional, customer centric approach during all customer interactions
- Closing deals by selling on the value of Field Nation
Why Field Nation
At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig economy. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We've been named a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune each year since 2017and we were named a Best Place to Work by the Minneapolis/St Paul Business Journal in 2021. We look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits.
A snapshot of our perks and benefits for full-time employees:
- Unlimited/Flexible paid time off
- Annual vacation bonus – yes, we’ll pay you a bonus to take paid time off!
- Individualized growth and development plans to help you develop a deeper skillset and wider responsibility in your career
- Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies to solve meaningful problems in an entrepreneurial, scaling startup environment
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with HSA option (to include a competitive employer contribution)
- Paid parental leave pay available
- Great work/life balance with a flexible, come-as-you-are environment
- Competitive 401k employer match and vesting schedule
- Free gym membership in our building’s new facility
- Open office space with tons of natural light in beautiful downtown Minneapolis, connected to the Minneapolis skyway system, close to public transportation hubs, and many popular food options
We require candidates to complete a criminal background check at the offer stage of our interview process.