Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Customer Support
Why is this role important to Field Nation?
The Support Coordinator serves as a point of contact, provides information,
and solves emerging problems with accuracy and efficiency that our customer
may face. This position offers the chance to work in a fast-paced, high-growth
environment where new ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must.
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone calls and service cloud
- Resolve customers problems by clarifying the complaint of the customer; determine the cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution for solving the problem; follow up to ensure resolution
- Record the details of the phone communications with customer as per guidelines
- Performing internal tasks such as reminder calls, insurance review, marketplace activation, clearing cancel fees, Blocks & Ratings, Slack assistance to clients etc
- Gathering appropriate knowledge about Field Nation platform to answer customer queries
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Being accountable for instant communications
- Ensure regular office attendance and proper time management during office hours for best possible productivity.
- Build sustainable peer to peer relationships through open and interactive communication
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as guided
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers and colleagues
- English Communication - reading, professional speaking, active listening, professional writing
- Strong call and email handling ability by positively representing Field Nation in high stakes situations while remaining a neutral third-party
- While gathering the separate perspectives from both involved parties - able to lay out convincing perspective(s) to help them come to a common ground
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Maintaining attention to details
- Maintaining balance at stressed situation
- Prioritizing, and managing time effectively
- Uttara, Dhaka. (Currently we are doing Work from Home due to the Covid-19)
Compensation & Other benefits
- Gratuity benefit.
- Medical Insurance
- Lunch/Dinner Facilities:-Fully Subsidized
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week.
- Friendly work environment.
- Flexible leave/vacation policy.
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.
- Annual performance evaluation and increment.
- Yearly bonus.
- Employee Transportation Facility. (Subject to Availability)
Why Field Nation?
At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig
economy. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for
buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage
their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to
join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were
named a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune in 2017, 2018, 2019, and a Top 150
Workplace in 2020. We look to hire extraordinary people and provide them