Employment Type: Full-time
Team: People Operations
**Why is this role important to Field Nation? **
This role will primarily focus on recruiting top talent for our teams in the
US. By partnering with our talent acquisition team members in the US and in BD
and working closely with their designated teams, this person will be able to
contribute to the team’s overall success. This position is located in Dhaka,
BD and reports to the BD HR Manager.
- Deliver an excellent candidate experience in each stage of the recruitment process including: partnering with hiring managers, defining job requirements, staffing needs, preparing and posting job advertisements, sourcing, candidate engagement and experience, screening, selecting, hiring, and on-boarding
- Collaborate with hiring managers and teams to build the job description, define the hiring criteria, and prepare for interviews; you love digging in to see what each role truly needs in a top notch candidate
- Post open positions, schedule all interviews, conduct reference checks, and follow up with all candidates; you enjoy executing the details to support the candidate experience
- Represent Field Nation by telling our story, sharing the unique opportunity of each role, and guiding the candidate through the interview process
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Manage
- Partner with US and BD recruiters to source for vacant positions
- 0-1 years of experience is preferred
- Passionate in high volume recruiting
- Highly energized, motivating and ability to think outside the box
- Able to multitask
- Ability to attract passive candidates through proactive and creative sourcing
- Good negotiation skills
- Passion to thrive in fast paced, hyper growth organizations
- Skilled in MS word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Confident in the English Language - both verbal and written
- Experience with Linkedin Recruiter, Lever, or similar ATS would be a plus
Additional Job Details
- Office hour 1 pm to 10 pm
Education and/or Experience Requirements
- BBA/MBA in HRM from any reputed public/private university with 1 year of working experience in Recruitment.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification.
- Gratuity benefit.
- Medical Insurance.
- Employee career development budget.
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week.
- Friendly work environment.
- Flexible leave/vacation policy.
- A great learning opportunity.
- The opportunity to work with the cross-cultural teams in US.
- Annual performance evaluation and increment.
- Yearly bonus.
- Office hour 1 pm to 10 pm.(We are doing Work From Home due to the Covid-19 )
- Employee Transportation Facility. (Subject to Availability)
Why Field Nation?
At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig
economy. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for
buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage
their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to
join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were
named a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune in 2017, 2018, 2019, and a Top 150
Workplace in 2020. We look to hire extraordinary people and provide them