Location: San Francisco, California
Employment Type: Full-time
**About Us: **
Finix is the smartest way for businesses to own, manage, and monetize
payments. Built by payments experts from Klarna, PayPal, and Worldpay, Finix
is trusted by companies like Lightspeed POS Inc., Passport, and Clubessential
to build and scale their payments infrastructure. Finix is headquartered in
San Francisco, with an additional office in Chicago, Illinois. Finix is a
privately held company funded by American Express Ventures, Bain Capital
Ventures, Homebrew, Inspired Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sequoia
Capital, Visa, and others. To learn more, visit https://finix.com/.
About the role:
As a member of the Corporate Strategy and Planning Team, this role will be
responsible for owning corporate budgeting and forecasting, managing headcount
planning, performing financial analysis and modeling for cross-functional
stakeholders, and supporting strategic planning. This individual will partner
closely with leaders across the company and provide value by leveraging their
financial expertise to inform Finix’s overall strategy.
- Own the budgeting and forecasting process by managing the company-wide financial model, tracking and recalibrating company spending, and providing reporting and ad-hoc analysis to senior leaders.
- Manage the company-wide headcount plan in partnership with functional leaders, people operations, and the accounting team to manage requests and understand the impact on the company budget.
- Build robust financial models to support strategic planning, facilitate decision-making, and provide recommendations and analysis to management.
- Analyze internal KPIs and consolidated financials, communicate performance to key stakeholders, highlight trends and changes, and conduct deep dives when observing abnormalities.
- Identify, create, and drive process improvements and scale across business stakeholders.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator across multiple functions and management levels.
- Proactive, independent, and self-motivated, with the initiative to research information, solve problems and get things done.
- Capable of using sound judgment and unquestionable integrity when managing confidential information.
- Emotionally intelligent with the ability to build strong professional partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or a quantitative subject.
- 4+ years of FP&A experience or other relevant experience, ideally in a high-growth technology company.
- Expert knowledge of financial statement analysis and corporate finance concepts.
- High proficiency with complex financial modeling and reporting techniques.
- Ability to understand complex business drivers, produce high-quality analytics, and communicate insights effectively to all levels of management.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Finix is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status,
or any other protected class.