Location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Customer Experience
At Getaround, we’re building a global platform to enable a future where all
cars are shared. There are more than 1 billion cars in the world, and these
cars are parked, on average, more than 95% of the time. With instant and
keyless car sharing via our patented hardware and software platform and our
industry-leading mobile apps, we’re helping communities around the world share
these underutilized resources to reduce their vehicle footprint while
increasing mobility solutions.
We’re looking for an experienced copywriter and storyteller to build our
content strategy, messaging frameworks, and develop the content to support all
of our marketing channels across email, blog, web, and more. This role will
be the primary copywriter and content marketer at Getaround, responsible for
developing and socializing our content vision for both sides of our
marketplace (guests & hosts). This role will collaborate closely with the
customer experience team to optimize the user journey through host and guest
education, the Marketplace & Operations team to build and optimize sales
enablement content, and with the Product & Eng team to support product launch
rollouts, all across our owned marketing channels. This role reports into the
Sr. Marketing Manager of Community and Engagement under the Customer
The ideal candidate will be excited by the opportunity to take ownership over
a large scope of work, build foundations for a broad inventory of content. and
thrives in navigating uncharted territory within a fast-paced startup
What You'll Do
- Develop and own content framework, calendar, and prioritization of requests.
- Write clear and engaging content for distribution across all marketing channels while optimizing for clicks (keywords, engagement, link backs, etc)
- Shape messaging for end-to-end customer journeys: from introducing Getaround to net new users, guiding every action they take in our app, to offering tips for success, and providing clear solutions through a variety of content.
- Drive growth through digesting performance metrics and optimizing content for web and SEO efforts
- Own end-to-end content production- from development and concepting all the way through tactical execution.
- Add structure to the content intake, planning, and fulfillment process.
- Oversee both editorial and technological processes in an agile environment, ensuring that all content is properly edited, quality controlled, and published
- Play a hands-on role in defining our brand voice and train/manage external resources to ensure consistency across all generated content.
What You'll Bring
- Portfolio of writing samples
- Ability to operate independently and quickly
- A love of storytelling and thinking outside the box to create impactful marketing campaigns and materials
- SEO expertise and proven knowledge
- Impeccable writing and editing skills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate content strategy - proven experience in developing content frameworks, product narratives, and other deliverables that explain your recommendations.
- Desire to own and grow Getaround’s content marketing function
- A history of proactively building relationships with cross-functional teams, and working together to continuously refine the work.
- Experience working in a fast-growing tech start-up environment
- Experience supporting content across a dual-sided marketplace
- Experience sourcing and working with contractors
Benefits and Perks
- 🌎 Remote First Workplace, with flexible work hours (we mean it!)
- 💰Competitive salary and generous Stock Options
- 💫401k plus platinum plans for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 📝 Annual Work Smarter stipend to optimize your home office and individual wellness needs
- 🧠Free Access to our Udemy learning portal and annual education stipend to focus on your career growth and development
- 🏖Flexible PTO policy and monthly Wellness Days to reset and recharge
- 💻Virtual events to connect with your fellow Getarounders, including educational speakers, cooking sessions, game nights, mixology classes and +!
- 🤝 A company culture that keeps Diversity, Equity and Inclusion top of mind, thanks to our dedicated Task Force. We are committed to being a place where you’re empowered to bring your full self to work
- 🗓 Monthly Getaround credits and discounts for you, your friends and family
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe
that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your
perspective has value.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!