Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Customer Service
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to
get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the
environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us
forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's
leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users
sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work
smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our
mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Take care of our users by working on the most complex cases, hand in hand with our level 1 and 2 teams. Through your customer relationship expertise, you provide our Customer Service team with trusted support on all their questions and come to personally handle users with more complex requests.
- Moreover, you will help our users when facing one of the worst things that could happen with a rental: their car being damaged.
What you'll do:
**Customer Support: **
Manage the most complex requests directly with Dutch and German users and make the best decisions.
Ensure the quality of the answers provided by the outsourced agents.
Participate in the implementation of new processes within the customer service department to aim for perfection.
Work in permanent collaboration with the outsourced centers.
**Claims Management: **
a) Manage damage claims with our Owners and Drivers
- Assess what happened during the rental
- Steer our users into the most appropriate resolution channel (friendly resolution, insurance loss adjuster, picture-based damage valuation...) to ensure a fair, swift, and cost-efficient solution to the case
- Make decisions and arbitrate complex situations
- Handle a portfolio of power owners, giving them dedicated management with monthly phone calls to follow up on their ongoing claims & build a trusted professional relationship with them
b) Suggest and challenge the current rules & processes to improve the
experience for our users and for the team
Who you'll be working with:
- You’ll report directly to Marta, CS Operations Manager
- You will join an international team of 7 passionate claims associates and 10 customer service associates
- You’ll also work closely with:
- Our external center in Barcelona
- A dedicated product team in charge of user assistance/customer service
- The Customer Operations supporting functions: performance management & training/quality team
What you'll bring to the table
- Fluent in Dutch and German.
- Good level of English
- Good (2y+) experience in a customer service environment
- Ability to show empathy and customer-centric mindset
- Detail-oriented and able to detect/investigate suspicious/fraudulent behavior
- Team spirit and communication skills, at ease, collaborating with a wide range of actors
- Stress management and sense of prioritization
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the center of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 4 self-owned cars.
- A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- A competitive salary based on your level of experience
- An international team and company: our product is live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium and Austria. We have headquarters in San Francisco and European offices in Paris and Oslo
- A remote-friendly policy: this position is based in our Paris office with up to 3 days of remote work per week. Like all our employees, you’ll get a monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- A company culture that seeks to reinforce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion thanks to a dedicated task force. A work environment where you’re empowered and can be authentic
- A Swile lunch card
- The latest Apple equipment
- Unlimited €30 vouchers for your Getaround bookings
- Health insurance