Employment Type: Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to
get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the
environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us
forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's
leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users
sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work
smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our
mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- You will own our CRM strategy in Europe, with the objective of increasing user loyalty and retention. You will be in charge of refining our user segmentation and business scenarios for each target. You will design and execute campaigns and key communications to drive repeat and adoption. You will work hand in hand with our Data and Tech teams to set up the workflows and tools for our CRM initiatives. You will take a data-driven approach to creating and optimising campaigns, automations, A/B tests, segmentation and continual data analysis and experimentation .
What you'll work on
- Draw user segmentation, develop scenarios and define our CRM strategy, both on the business side and on the technical side.
- Map customers’ and owners’ journeys, identifying CRM touchpoints and monitoring channel pressure.
- Build and execute campaigns across all channels, including email, in-app, mobile and SMS messaging - targeting drivers as well as owners.
- Optimize campaigns and workflows to ensure the most effective approach (by constantly testing content, flows etc.).
- Collaborate closely with our Tech and Data departments to implement the features and tools necessary for our CRM strategy (data collection, automations, segmentation, tracking, etc.)
Who you'll be working with:
- You're part of the Marketing and Communications team and will report to the Head of Growth Marketing
- You will work closely and contribute to the different company squads.
- Based in our Europe HQ in Paris
What you will bring to the team
- 3-5 years in CRM optimisation ideally in a start up environment or digital agency
- Strong business sense and understanding of user journeys
- Familiarity with CRM tools (ideally Iterable, the tool we are using)
- Driven, curious, and motivated to rapidly share and expand your CRM knowledge
- Highly detail-oriented, strong data and analytical skills
- Experience working on cross-functional projects including marketing and technical aspects
- Fluent written and spoken English.
What we offer
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 4 self-owned cars.
- A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- A competitive salary based on your level of experience
- An international team and company: our product is live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium and Austria. We have headquarters in San Francisco and European offices in Paris and Oslo
- A remote friendly policy: this position is based in our Paris office with up to 2 days of remote work per week (we’re also open to full remote applications). Like all our employees, you’ll get a monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- A company culture that seeks to reinforce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion thanks to a dedicated task force. A work environment where you’re empowered and can be authentic
- A Swile lunch card
- The latest Apple equipment
- Unlimited €30 vouchers for your Getaround bookings
- Health insurance