Employment Type: Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to
get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the
environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us
forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's
leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users
sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 8 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work
smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our
mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
We are proud to have been certified “Great Place to Work” in 2022!
As Head of Brand and Comms you will own our brand at the European level, translating our brand vision into the market context. You have the unique opportunity to shape the roadmap for creative marketing initiatives that will drive awareness, engagement and brand preference across our markets.
Brand marketing roadmap: Lead the strategy and results supporting awareness, brand consideration and attachment to Getaround, collaborating closely with cross-functional partners to define priority marketing initiatives.
Activation: Propose and execute innovative brand initiatives to grow our visibility through online and offline actions. Maintain relationships with external agencies and partners to deliver outstanding campaign execution and optimization. Help manage brand budget across media, creative agencies, influence, and production.
Brand system: Own our brand at the regional level, adapt our brand platform to our audiences and define clear and actionable guidelines and tone of voice. Ensure brand consistency and creativity across platforms, and the impactful activation of our brand on all touch points.
Content: Develop the messaging frameworks and editorial strategy to communicate our value prop through engaging content and effective story-telling on our social media channels, blog and campaigns.
Comms: Build a relevant cross-channel communication strategy, working closely with our agencies to improve our PR visibility and thought leadership position.
Analytics and reporting: Conduct quantitative and qualitative customer research and distill findings into actionable insights. Constantly measure and analyze the impact of your actions to improve the ROI of brand initiatives.
Team: Lead and manage the Brand & Comms team, nurturing talents and developing your team’s strengths.
Who you'll work with:
- You will be part of the Marketing and Communications team, and report to Marie, VP of Marketing and Communications.
- Your role is European: you will work from our office in Paris, for all the European countries where Getaround operates.
- You will work closely with our North-America team to share best practices and mutualize efforts and best practices whenever possible.
What you'll bring to the table:
- 5-7 years experience in digital marketing in a tech startup environment or creative agency.
- Demonstrated track record developing strong brand initiatives and marketing plans.
- Creative mindset and experience managing content creation and creative process. Good eye and creative sensibility for copywriting, design, video, social content.
- Proven experience handling brand budgets across multiple channels such as online, offline, influence.
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for new technologies, online trends, new channels and engaging communities.
- Fluency and excellent copywriting skills in French and English
- Proven experience managing teams with a passion for providing mentorship and coaching to team members
- Experience in marketplace business, auto-tech, or high growth startup is a plus
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the center of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 4 self-owned cars.
- A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- A competitive salary based on your level of experience
- An international team and company: our product is live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium and Austria. We have headquarters in San Francisco and European offices in Paris and Oslo
- A remote-friendly policy: this position is based in our Paris office with up to 3 days of remote work per week. Like all our employees, you’ll get a monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- A company culture that seeks to reinforce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion thanks to a dedicated task force. A work environment where you’re empowered and can be authentic
- A Swile lunch card
- Health insurance
- The latest Apple equipment
- Unlimited vouchers for your Getaround bookings