Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Market Operations
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to
get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the
environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us
forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's
leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users
sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work
smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our
mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- As head of Operations Strategy, you will be an important part of our journey, being responsible for the day-to-day management of our Customer operations strategy team. You will bring your vision and methodical approach, to help us pilot our strategy in Europe.
What you’ll work on:
- In the European Customer Operations team, you’ll oversee a team of 2 in charge of:
- - Tooling, Performance analytics, Workforce management, and process design
- - Quality assurance, training & coaching strategy
- Identify solutions to user pain points & opportunities to improve our operational performance through process design, content, and/or improved tooling
- Develop strategies to drive our service quality and help ensure the scalability of our 4 ops teams (Claims, Customer Support, Fraud and Safety)
- Own our tooling stack (Zendesk, voice management, etc.)
- Build and steer workforce management performance
Who you’ll work with:
- On a daily basis, you will work closely with several teams (Customer support, Claims & Risk notably).
- You will report to Pierre , our VP Customer Operations for Europe.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 4-5 years of experience in project management, preferably in a customer care/operations setting or in the mobility industry
- Experience in team management
- Analytical, with strong creative problem solving skills
- Organized and self-motivated, able to prioritize and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Clear communicator with flexible interpersonal style. Ability to collaborate with people from various services and backgrounds
- Advanced skills in Zendesk and/or similar CRM tools
- Fluent in English and French
Not essential but could be a plus
- Knowledge of excel or SQL and/or a general familiarity with programming logic
- Enthusiasm for tools/tech
- Knowledge of management methodologies
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 4 self-owned cars.
- A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- A competitive salary based on your level of experience
- An international team and company: our product is live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium and Austria. We have headquarters in San Francisco and European offices in Paris and Oslo
- A remote friendly policy: this position is based in our Paris office with up to 2 days of remote work per week (we’re also open to full remote applications). Like all our employees, you’ll get a monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- A company culture that seeks to reinforce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion thanks to a dedicated task force. A work environment where you’re empowered and can be authentic
- A Swile lunch card
- The latest Apple equipment
- Unlimited €30 vouchers for your Getaround bookings
- Health insurance