Location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-time
Who we are
Getaround connects safe, convenient, and affordable cars with people who need
them to live and work. Our community includes guests who rely on our cars for
on-demand mobility and hosts who share cars on our platform including those
who operate their own car-sharing businesses.
Our connected car technology allows guests to book and unlock a wide variety
of vehicles directly from our app without ever having to meet anyone in
person, carry an access card, wait in line, or coordinate picking up keys.
Cars are parked 22 hours a day on average. When we share cars, we don’t need
as many on the road, which means fewer accidents, reduced traffic, and less
space required for parking. Car sharing modernizes mobility by allowing people
to connect multiple forms of efficient transportation for any type of use
Studies have shown that when car sharing is available, people drive less and
drive vehicles more appropriate for their use case, which can reduce household
carbon emissions by up to 40%. Also, shared cars are used more frequently and
retired more quickly, accelerating the adoption of newer, more energy-
We are looking for a Senior Brand Marketing Manager to join our growing team
as we enter a new phase of expansion.
In this role, you will lead and execute our brand marketing strategies and
marketing campaigns to define Getaround brand and bring energy and awareness
to Getaround. You will be responsible for brand positioning, campaign planning
and marketing toolkits development.
It’s the perfect position for someone that is creative, result-driven and
customer obsessed, keeps their finger on the pulse, and has a history of
building connections with movers and shakers across different media.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Conduct research around brand position, target audience, value drivers, and customer journey
- Develop and implement brand strategy, utilizing data, consumer insights and key messaging to tell compelling brand stories consistently and creatively across marketing channels
- Lead multi channel marketing campaigns to drive awareness, brand consideration, and growth
- Oversee brand assets and materials, developing marketing toolkits from concept to production
- Plan and execute offline ads media buy, including identifying media, developing ads content and negotiating price to optimize the ROI
- Manage budget and strategy for influencer marketing and put playbooks and processes in place to run this centrally to ensure legal and brand compliance
- Work with content marketing and PR team to develop content strategy to build brand awareness, increase user acquisition and supply leads generation
- Be a key “keeper of the brand,” always working to clarify, articulate, and execute creative marketing programs, managing brand consistency across all touch points
- Facilitate campaign and content planning across other marketing channels
- Work with teams across the organization to understand marketing needs and manage the implementation of company-wide marketing initiatives from end-to-end
- Monitor market trends, and competition to evaluate and provide insights toward potential impact to the brand
- Develop and present postmortem reports, insight and key learnings
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
What You’ll Need
- 6+ years of experience in leading the marketing strategy and execution in consumer centered organization
- Proven track record of carrying out impactful marketing campaigns that drive valuable results
- Experience in managing assets creation and creative process; Excellent creative sensibility across copywriting, photography, video and layout
- A deep understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods; past performance in uncovering insights as well as areas of opportunity for business growth
- Understanding of media performance by channel and ability to provide clear objectives and success measures linked to the overall business objectives
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources and budgets
- Experience with influencer engagement, with a track record of developing successful working relationships with bloggers and other social influencers
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a team player
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and be flexible enough to evolve in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong sense of ownership, curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Empathetic, collaborative and flexible working in high-pressure fast-paced environments
Benefits and Perks
- 🌎 Remote First Workplace, with flexible work hours (we mean it!)
- 💰Competitive salary and generous Stock Options
- 💫401k plus platinum plans for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 📝 Annual Work Smarter stipend to optimize your home office and individual wellness needs
- 🧠Free Access to our Udemy learning portal and annual education stipend to focus on your career growth and development
- 🏖Flexible PTO policy and monthly Wellness Days to reset and recharge
- 💻Virtual events to connect with your fellow Getarounders, including educational speakers, cooking sessions, game nights, mixology classes and +!
- 🤝 A company culture that keeps Diversity, Equity and Inclusion top of mind, thanks to our dedicated Task Force. We are committed to being a place where you’re empowered to bring your full self to work
- 🗓 Monthly Getaround credits and discounts for you, your friends and family
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe
that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your
perspective has value.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!