Location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-time
Who we are
Getaround connects safe, convenient, and affordable cars with people who need
them to live and work. Our community includes guests who rely on our cars for
on-demand mobility and hosts who share cars on our platform including those
who operate their own car-sharing businesses.
Our connected car technology allows guests to book and unlock a wide variety
of vehicles directly from our app without ever having to meet anyone in
person, carry an access card, wait in line, or coordinate picking up keys.
Cars are parked 22 hours a day on average. When we share cars, we don’t need
as many on the road, which means fewer accidents, reduced traffic, and less
space required for parking. Car sharing modernizes mobility by allowing people
to connect multiple forms of efficient transportation for any type of use
Studies have shown that when car sharing is available, people drive less and
drive vehicles more appropriate for their use case, which can reduce household
carbon emissions by up to 40%. Also, shared cars are used more frequently and
retired more quickly, accelerating the adoption of newer, more energy-
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team
as we enter a new phase of expansion.
In this role, you will lead and execute our digital marketing strategy. This
individual should have a successful track record of scaling paid digital media
efforts, optimizing ROI and reporting on metrics to leadership. To be
successful you'll be highly analytical, entrepreneurial and results-focused.
You'll be a growth hacker at heart - driven to find scrappy and creative
solutions to achieve results through ambiguity. You'll have your finger on the
pulse of the latest marketing tech and analytics. You'll be excited by startup
agility and empowerment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own the end-to-end digital marketing strategy, media planning and execution of our paid digital marketing channels, including but not limited to paid search, social media ads, display ads and affiliate marketing
- Manage budget and strategy for digital paid ads and put playbooks and processes in place to ensure legal and brand compliance
- Manage day-to-day marketing campaigns to increase user acquisition and drive revenue
- Drive creative solutions and work with the design team to develop creative assets for digital marketing channels to achieve results
- Continuously test and optimize targeting, bid strategies, creative and landing page experience to drive volume and ROI
- Create a dashboard and regularly report on a rigorous measurement plan with clear success metrics tied to driving strong growth and profitability
- Analyze the latest trends and technologies to determine successful tactics and identify new opportunities to drive growth
- Collaborate cross-functionally with partners in marketing, strategy, product and business development to create, support, and execute content and campaigns to support key initiatives
What You’ll Need
- 6+ years execution-level expertise and experience in all digital channels including paid search, paid social, display ads and affiliate channels management
- Proven track record of carrying out impactful digital campaigns that drive valuable results
- Effective at designing, implementing, and optimizing digital marketing initiatives, measuring and reporting on digital marketing’s impact on the business, and proposing improved ways of operating based on the data
- Deep understanding of marketing attribution and mobile measurement platforms
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and tackle anything from strategy to implementation in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources and budgets
- Data-driven mindset with an ability to interpret analytics and data to drive decisions and strategy
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and be flexible enough to evolve in a rapidly changing environment
- Empathetic and responsive to communities, genuinely caring about customer satisfaction and ensuring that people are heard and delighted
- Experience in marketplace demand and supply acquisition is a plus
- Experience in leading website design and development efforts, including integration of systems and digital assets is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- 🌎 Remote First Workplace, with flexible work hours (we mean it!)
- 💰Competitive salary and generous Stock Options
- 💫401k plus platinum plans for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 📝 Annual Work Smarter stipend to optimize your home office and individual wellness needs
- 🧠Free Access to our Udemy learning portal and annual education stipend to focus on your career growth and development
- 🏖Flexible PTO policy and monthly Wellness Days to reset and recharge
- 💻Virtual events to connect with your fellow Getarounders, including educational speakers, cooking sessions, game nights, mixology classes and +!
- 🤝 A company culture that keeps Diversity, Equity and Inclusion top of mind, thanks to our dedicated Task Force. We are committed to being a place where you’re empowered to bring your full self to work
- 🗓 Monthly Getaround credits and discounts for you, your friends and family
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe
that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your
perspective has value.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!