Location: Oakland - Maritime
Employment Type: Full Time
About Good Eggs
Good Eggs delivers absurdly fresh groceries, easy weeknight meal kits, pantry staples, and alcohol straight to your door. We are pioneering a better way for people to feed their family, without settling. We believe good food is the most powerful force for change: For our families, our farmers, our employees, and our environment.
**About the Role **
We are looking for a Benefits Specialist, who is a subject matter expert in our company's benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and 401k), compliance, and LOA’s. You will guide all new employees through benefits enrollment, as well as facilitate open enrollment for the entire company. You will own projects as they relate to compliance, and routinely audit our HRIS. Additionally, you will work closely with our payroll & accounts payable team members to ensure accuracy in regards to benefits-related deductions.
The ideal candidate is focused and detail oriented, yet flexible and patient in collaborating with our internal team members to ensure benefits compliance. You will be instrumental in educating our employees about our benefits, as well as partnering with senior leadership to guarantee we offer competitive benefits packages. You approach your work with intellectual curiosity and creative problem solving to support the People team with all benefits related matters.
Why work for Good Eggs?
• Work for a purpose-driven company
• An incredible work environment with passionate, diverse, and accomplished team members
• Benefits include employer-assisted health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, flexible spending accounts (FSA), 20% off groceries, Flex vacation + 10 holidays, generous parental leave, & the opportunity for an unpaid sabbatical after 2 years.
• Meaningful equity is provided to all employees
• The opportunity to work for a pioneering company in a trillion dollar market that is quickly shifting online
• Guidance from an all-star board including Bill Gurley (Benchmark Capital, #2 on the Midas List), Paul Hudson (Glade Brook Capital), Chuck Templeton (Managing Director of S2G Ventures and founder of Open Table), and Vishal Vasishth (Obvious Ventures).
Good Eggs provides equal employment opportunities for team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status or disability in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines. We hire and promote individuals based on their qualifications for the position to be filled. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce.