Location: Oakland - Maritime
Employment Type: Full Time
About Good Eggs
Good Eggs delivers absurdly fresh groceries, easy weeknight meal kits, pantry staples, and alcohol straight to your door. We are pioneering a better way for people to feed their family, without settling. We believe good food is the most powerful force for change: For our families, our farmers, our employees, and our environment.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Food Innovation is a key executive team leader responsible for creating, curating and stocking the Good Eggs marketplace with the West’s best peak-quality, high-integrity groceries and complete meal solutions. This role will successfully lead multiple talented teams, including category management, purchasing and replenishment, food experience partnerships and culinary innovation.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for food innovation and is a grocery thought leader who can scale exceptional food & innovation across the West Coast, while improving customer-centric growth year over year.
Why work for Good Eggs?
• Work for a purpose-driven company
• An incredible work environment with passionate, diverse, and accomplished team members
• Benefits include employer-assisted health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, flexible spending accounts (FSA), 20% off groceries, flexible vacation + 10 holidays, generous parental leave, & the opportunity for an unpaid sabbatical after 2 years.
• Meaningful equity is provided to all employees.
• The opportunity to work for a pioneering company in a trillion dollar market that is quickly shifting online
• Guidance from an all-star board including Bill Gurley (Benchmark Capital, #2 on the Midas List), Paul Hudson (Glade Brook Capital), Chuck Templeton (Managing Director of S2G Ventures and founder of Open Table), and Vishal Vasishth (Obvious Ventures).
Good Eggs provides equal employment opportunities for team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status or disability in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines. We hire and promote individuals based on their qualifications for the position to be filled. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce.