Employment Type: Full-time
Heartbeat Health is a venture-backed health tech startup in New York. We are
working to deliver the most effective, efficient, and engaging virtual heart
care in the world. By 2030, over 40% of the US population will have heart
disease, with direct and indirect costs approaching $1 trillion USD. Heart
disease may be the most important health crisis we confront in our time.
Heartbeat addresses this problem via virtual cardiology services that include
diagnostic interpretation, telecardiology, and procedural referrals to bring
virtual-first care to cardiology, and improve the outcomes and efficiency for
Our team consists of passionate and proven physicians, engineers, scientists,
designers, and founders attacking this problem from first principles, applying
human-centered design, and developing evidence-based AI to solve this global
issue. We collaborate with the American College of Cardiology, and we have
been recognized as one of the 150 most promising digital health startups by CB
Insights. We recently closed our Series B funding and are backed by Echo
Health Ventures, Optum Ventures, DaVita Venture Group, .406 Ventures, Kindred
Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Designer Fund, and Max Ventures. We’ve been featured
in TechCrunch, CNBC, Fast Company, and Forbes.
Heartbeat Health is seeking an experienced Clinical Service Coordinator to
join our Operations team! In this role, the employee will be required to work
the hours of 9am-5pm PST. We are also looking for a candidate who speaks
About the gig
- You’re a heart hero! You’ll be at the center of a wide range of mission-critical initiatives, helping Heartbeat make rapid progress in the experiences we deliver and the underlying systems that make those experiences possible.
- Own all patient communication, including but not limited to patient outreach, engagement, data entry into internal and external systems, patient scheduling, timing of appointments, pre authorizations, and billing follow up.
- Execute policies that promote a better patient experience
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information to prepare source data for reporting
- Review data, processes, systems, etc..for deficiencies or errors and make appropriate corrections
- Document customer and account data from source systems, and generating standardized reports based on this information
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and or risk mitigation plans
- Identify and recommend better ways to communicate, connect and build relationships with Heartbeat patients.
- Schedule outpatient procedures and visits, with both Heartbeat and third parties (like stress tests, cardiac calcium scoring, caths, and echocardiograms)
- Follow up with patients via email, phone, and or chat to drive patient engagement
- Hours will be 9am-5pm PST
- 3+ years working in operations, supporting patient communication, or in a clinical setting
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaker
- Exceptional people skills, GREAT communicator
- Capability to document detailed workflows and clearly communicate across stakeholders and functional teams on business requirements
- A team player, but very independent and proactive
- Strong data and analytics skills, and track record of making savvy, data-driven decisions
- A passion for delivering outstanding user experience
- Detail- and process-oriented, ability to context- and mode-switch easily, fast learner
- Self-driven and excited to support new technology
- Outstanding organizational abilities
Why you'll love working here
- We're mission-driven: we're revolutionizing the way cardiovascular care is delivered
- **Up for the challenge: **make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Great people: become a part of something incredible, and do it with an exceptionally talented, multidisciplinary team.
- **We care about diversity: **diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- opt into comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits
- enjoy flexible leave policies
- work in a modern workspace in a prime location
- unlimited office snacks, tea + coffee
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, our
team is founded on a set of values we hold close to heart:
- Be amazing at what you do, without ego.
- Take ownership and be accountable to yourself and the team.
- Move fast with our stakeholders' best interests at heart.
- Be open to a breadth of ideas, but focused on delivery.
- Measure and improve what really matters.
- Be candid and honest with people.
- Demonstrate high integrity, always.
- Help others and appreciate those who help you.
- Be a kind and decent human.
- Have fun.
We are looking for an exceptional, experienced Clinical Service Coordinator to
work with us. You’re open to new ideas, thoughtful in your approach, pragmatic
in your delivery, constantly learning, and up for a challenge. You elevate the
work of those around you. You want the superpower to save millions of lives.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.