Location: New York City, New York
Employment Type: Full Time - Work From Home
Team: CTO's Office
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the
boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The
AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform
turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring
and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an
organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive
innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5
million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+
**Who we are: **Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform
companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our
unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE
values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our
interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in
our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe
how we get there is as important as the destination
Icertis is looking for an Associate Architect for the DevOps Engineering team.
This enterprise wide team provides a range of DevOps automation services to
the whole of Product Engineering, Delivery and Cloud Operation teams within
This is a hands-on technical and architecture focused role requiring DevOps
automation solutions design, development and delivery experience with
excellent verbal and written communication skills. Selected candidate will
work in a collaborative environment across Product Development and Operations
stakeholders. Candidate will focus on designing and developing innovative
approaches to simplify and streamline the overall DevOps processes. Introduce
or enhance automation and provide continuous improvement to existing processes
and automation capabilities. #LI-Remote within the US.
What you will do:
- Responsible for technology and solution underpinnings of DevOps solutions, processes and tooling across all environments. Delivering solutions that are secure, scalable, robust, and easy to implement and maintain.
- Take full ownership of the solutions producing specifications for product teams to establish and maintain product hosting environments on Azure, configurations for all supporting software, build and deployments.
- Take pride of ownership in DevOps solutions for various product development groups including product managers, developers, architects, QA engineers, and other end users from customer success and professional services group as well.
- Lead and contribute solution design and implementation process for new and existing automated solutions within DevOps Engineering with a focus on providing the proper technical underpinning for successful execution of the requirements.
- Develop software solutions that will automate manual processes to enable agility within product development, build and deployment and operation teams.
- Implement and manage continuous code build and deployment with TFS and other tools.
- Implement and manage solutions for the product monitoring, reliability and analysis tools.
- Optimize and troubleshoots DevOps solutions and supporting services for speed and most efficient use of resources.
- Serve as key link between product development teams, CloudOps and IT teams, particularly regarding continuous integration and deployment goals.
- Design, build and utilize automation tools with respect to the release management process.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and run virtual teams to develop and deliver innovative solutions for customers and prospects.
What you will bring:
- 09 – 12 years of overall experience in designing & developing enterprise web applications.
- At least 4+ years proficiency with DevOps solutions in Microsoft tech stack and Azure.
- Expertise in development tool chain to enable/support CI/CD model using TFS/VSTS/AzureDevOps.
- Software engineering background and a strong understanding of systems internals.
- Experience completing a full development lifecycle – SDLC.
- Knowledge of design patterns is desirable.
- System automation, scripting and deployment tools using PowerShell ( must have ) and Python or Ruby (nice to have).
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving application and system related issues on live environments.
- Applications build, deployment and configuration management knowledge strongly desired.
- Strong target orientation and execution skills.
- Should possess strong professional expertise and intermediate management skills with the ability to make decisions.
- Experience in client/stakeholder relationship management will be a bonus.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Design, development and integration of DevOps related tool chain across Operations and Development organizations using TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps Server/ Azure DevOps Service ( must have ), ARM Templates, Visual Studio, GitHub and Data protection & privacy knowledge.
- System automation, scripting – Power shell and deployment tools (Azure DevOps Service, VSTS/TFS etc).
- C# & ASP.NET with intermediate level programing experience.
- Must have familiarity with Windows (IIS) and nice to have Unix based operating systems.
- Understanding of networking, replication principles, and Operating Systems.
- Process orientation knowledge.
- Test process design, evaluation and implementation experience.
- System Interaction/interfaces experience.
- Exposure to continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous quality.
- Experience implementing industry best practices like code analysis, unit testing, test automation pipelines using Azure DevOps/VSTS/TFS, security testing using tools like Veracode, performance testing using VS, etc..
- 4+ years of experience in Agile (Scrum/ Kanban) Methodologies.
- Conduct trainings.
- Must have experience in any cloud base infrastructure like Azure platform (must have) and nice to have exposure on AWS or OpenShift with fundamental cloud knowledge.
- 2+ years experience with containerization for deployments using tools like Dockers and Kubernetes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Share ownership of a rapidly scaling DevOps as a Service platform.
- Organized, task-oriented and able to manage changing priorities.
- Ability to work both independently or in a team environment.
- Client and delivery focused.
- Process ownership.
- Continuous process improvement approach with problem solving and thought leadership with SME.
- Strong analytical skills and data gathering.
- Business acumen, function service offering and industry knowledge.
- Conflict resolution and people/team handling.
- Delegation and decision making.
- Performance and development focus.
- Time management, planning and organizing.
- Teaming, cross functional and global collaboration.
Base Salary Compensation:
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their
families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is
represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self,
Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare
benefits, a generous 401k match and a robust paid time off program. Here are
some of the other reasons we’ve been named a [Top Company to Work for by
Seattle Business Magazine for the fifth year in a
•Equity (RSUs) and shared ownership in the company
•Flexible work location (role dependent)
•Paid maternity and paternity leave
•7 Days for Humanity in 2022 – paid volunteer days
•Generous holidays including the 4th of July week off – paid
•Extensive remote onboarding program and virtual employee engagement events
This specific role might not be for you, but maybe you have a friend who would
be a perfect fit. Please forward this opportunity to anyone who wants to help
Transform the Foundation of Commerce!
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender
identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a
covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-
discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE
positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited
will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our
website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your
request to firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application you acknowledge that you have read Icertis’s