Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Employment Type: Full Time - Work From Home
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the
boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The
AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform
turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring
and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an
organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive
innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5
million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+
**Who we are: **Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform
companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our
unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE
values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our
interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in
our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe
how we get there is as important as the destination
- Participate and help team in managing revenue accounting for recurring/subscription and professional services.
- Work closely with the external audit team during quarterly review and annual audit requirements.
- Overseeing month-end close processes to ensure the numbers are complete, accurate and reasonable in all material respect.
- Creating templates and other tools to help standardize audit-ready documentation.
- Review customers contracts/SOW/Order forms, sales orders and assess impact on billing schedule & revenue recognition based on key booking terms and framework.
- Contribute to compliance with sales booking policy, work closely with sales ops and business team to identify exceptions, variations, suggest best amendments wherever applicable.
- Assist Revenue Accounting Manager to streamline revenue accounting procedures, policy formation and implementation of standard operating practices for adherence to policies and procedures.
- Assist in implementation of Advance Revenue Management (ARM) module within ERP system (NetSuite) to automate and streamline revenue accounting, assist in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and sign offs.
- Assist Revenue Accounting Manager in effective revenue reporting on monthly, quarterly and adhoc reporting requirements, including sales mix change reasoning, impact of policy changes on revenue recognition etc.
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholders within and outside organization across geographical locations to help solve billing & revenue related questions.
- At-least 7-8 years of proven experience in Order revenue accounting in multi-location, multi-currency set up.
- Experience of driving ERP Implementation will be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of concepts like deferred revenue, revenue recognition, unbilled AR, ASC-606, forex, collection process.
- Educational qualifications: Graduate/Postgraduate in Accounting/Finance.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Very good in MS-Excel (working on large data sets).
- Will need to work in flexible shifts to overlap with US hours (whenever required).
- A strong team player with a positive, service-oriented attitude who drives process improvements to increase effectiveness of the team and minimize room for errors.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender
identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a
covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-
discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE
positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited
will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our
website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your
request to firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application you acknowledge that you have read Icertis’s