Employment Type: Full Time - Work From Home
Team: AI/ML Implementation - CPS
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
**Who we are: **Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
This opportunity is open for Icertis Everywhere - Full time work from home and would not require relocation to Pune.
· Partner with Business Stakeholders to translate business objectives into clearly defined analytical Projects
· Own the end-end process, from recognizing the problem to implementing the solution.
· Guide and mentor team members on the technical activities of the project related to ML technique, model building etc to solve the business problem
· Handle multiple projects in parallel
· Own project delivery in terms of committed date, scope and quality
· Plan and identify solutions and risks proactively
Skills and Qualifications:
· 11+ years of experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Comp Sc / IT (or equivalent) with strong background in programming
· Experience with Enterprise Software Design is a must
· Experience in working on Python and machine learning techniques / algorithms is a plus
· Ability to negotiate requirements with global customers
· Ability to communicate with technical team as well as business / functional team fluently
· Demonstrated experience in building and mentoring technical teams
· Ability to own solutions for design and architecture
You can also find this job on LinkedIn. #LI-Remote
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non- discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org