Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Employment Type: Full Time - Work From Home
Team: CTO's Office
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
**Who we are: **Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
· Understand complex business problems and implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain.
· Take full ownership of product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
· Take pride of ownership in features that are used by users of Top 100 Global enterprises.
· Support the Product Engineering Team with Database development, Fine- tuning, deployments for customers as and when necessary.
· Providing support, guidance and collaborating with Application Developers to implement database design, and review developer’s work to ensure correct implementation
· Upgrade and improve application schema and data upgrades
· Proactively and regularly make recommendations for system improvements
· Ensure database optimization, integrity, consistency, security and privacy.
· Out of the box thinking for optimizing work and providing best in class SQL Solution.
· Self-Motivated who can understand the requirements with limited guidance and develop product features, and has the ability understand the impact of the feature change on the overall product.
Required Skills –
- A SQL Server and Azure SQL expert.
- A great communicator of ideas & solutions and a lateral thinker when faced with complex performance or production issues.
- Ability to optimize SQL Queries, Implement SQL queries for Implementation.
- Hands-on with Microsoft Azure and understand the nuances of Azure apps.
- Database administrator skills is an added advantage
Years of Experience – 10 to 12 years
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non- discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org