Location: US Eastern Region
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Partner Enablement
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the
boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The
AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform
turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring
and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an
organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive
innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5
million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+
**Who we are: **Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform
companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our
unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE
values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our
interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in
our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe
how we get there is as important as the destination
What you will do:
- Cultivate successful and trusted relationships with our existing and new service partners, both with their Sales and Professional Services teams.
- Provide vision and direction to our partners to execute Icertis product implementations for enterprise customers across industries globally.
- Play a dual role of Domain/Functional expert and program manager helping our partners execute Icertis implementations.
- Take ownership and accountability of Icertis Delivery Assurance and overall Partner Account, including financials.
- Contribute to the Icertis product road-map through active feedback from customers, partners and implementation experience.
- Maintain effective relationships internally with all functions, including Sales, and drive change management considering interests and impact of all stakeholders.
- Be the point of escalation for partners to reach out to in Icertis and provide management accurate forecasts for project deliveries.
- Hire, Develop, Enable, and Empower the team of Partner success managers, Lead Functional and Senior Functional Consultants engaged in Icertis product implementations across multiple projects and geographies.
- Champion company policies and processes, and ensure their adherence within the team.
- Handle customer escalations diligently.
- Facilitate interaction, manage inter-dependencies and conflict resolution among all functional teams globally.
- Be the internal and external evangelist for the Partner Program.
- Serve as a role model in project management, best practice sharing, proactive actions, and creative problem solving activities.
- Participate in the joint SCM with partners and customers to ensure the project is well executed.
- Actively participate in partner performance management framework development and evaluations at Project, Partner and Program Level.
- Recommend initiatives to improve the overall performance.
- Adhere to best practices in partnering while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Verify that the client can be a reference upon successful implementation.
What you will bring:
- 15+ years of experience managing strategic service partners in Professional services.
- Experience in managing enterprise application implementations, with end to end responsibility for program/project management. Expertise in end to end solution responsibility is a plus.
- Possess deep understanding of the various phases of project management including initiating, planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure.
- Must have direct client engagement experience over multiple end-to-end implementations.
- Acumen to correctly interpret trends, patterns from available data, and formulate effective strategies and actions in achieving program/project objectives.
- Strategic thinker who can blend consulting and business strategy to innovate and develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives.
- Solid inter-personal and negotiation skills; should be able to facilitate engagements and handle objections in real-time.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); should be able to prepare and deliver presentations to C-level executives.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize on day-to-day and week-to-week basis.
- Experience in a dynamic, hyper growth environment.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
- Must have an Engineering degree from a reputed institute; an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
- High degree of ethics and integrity.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender
identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a
covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-
discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE
positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited
will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our
website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your
request to email@example.com
By submitting your application you acknowledge that you have read Icertis’s