Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Global Support and Growth (GSG)
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the
boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The
AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform
turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring
and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an
organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive
innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5
million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+
**Who we are: **Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform
companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our
unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE
values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our
interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in
our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe
how we get there is as important as the destination
Roles & Responsibilities
- Serves as the main point of contact for support, administration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Implement features in CSM / ITSM ServiceNow module. To contribute to the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of the ServiceNow system with the Organization
- Automate workflows in ServiceNow and streamline business processes
- Integrate ServiceNow with other systems via API
- Provide subject matter expertise, act as technical product advocate, design, develop and implement processes with a blend of expertise in CSM, ITSM, Problem Management, Knowledge Management modules within ServiceNow platform.
- Implement technology specific best practices and standards.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Proposes data model, design changes to processes and products, exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of an assignment.
- Translates requirements into functional and technical requirements. Work with Stakeholders within the Organization to capture the requirement and implement the changes and provide technical support on the implementation.
- Reviews and refines designs for usability, review testing scenarios and refines test cases, to ensure applications quality and works with users to review test results to ensure they meet expected results.
- Evaluation of new features and produce comprehensive analysis and recommendations. Perform and participate in product roadmap planning.
- Produces and maintains detailed system documentation including design specs, maintenance, troubleshooting, deployment, technotes, and testing, etc.
- Initiate and execute technical reviews.
- Handle Upgrades of the ServiceNow instances.
- Professional Qualification - B.E./B.Tech/BCA/BSC (IT/Computers)/MCA/MS.
- Total experience of 11 years and at least 5-7 years of relevant experience supporting or implementing ServiceNow products.
- At least 2+ years’ experience with administration, configuration, and scripting on the ServiceNow platform.
- Must have completed at least one complete project lifecycle as ServiceNow Implementation Specialist/Support Specialist.
- Experience in ServiceNow scripting, ServiceNow technical configuration and development including application UI configuration, workflow configuration.
- Working knowledge of the web applications, networks, protocols, and email (SMTP, POP3)
- Web service proficiency (REST, SOAP) as well as XML and JSON knowledge
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to describe technical solutions in the terms of the business.
- Experience with leading geographically separated customers and onshore/offshore teams Interact cross-functionally on matters that require coordination across the organization and collaborates well with other groups, voluntarily shares information.
- Mentor the team members and enable them to work independently.
- Experience configuring CMDB database including maintaining configuration item (CI).
- ServiceNow CSA (Certified System Administrator) Certified.
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle)
- Thorough knowledge and/or experience working with Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
- ServiceNow Integration experience with knowledge on ServiceNow API (REST).
- Extensive knowledge of developing the ServiceNow platform and enterprise architectures.
- Experience implementing data loads, inbound and outbound API integrations, catalog items, Service portal within ServiceNow.
- Practical experience with agile methodologies/tools.
- ITIL certification will be an added plus
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender
identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a
covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-
discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE
positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited
will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our
website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your
request to firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application you acknowledge that you have read Icertis’s