Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Marketing Management
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the
boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The
AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform
turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring
and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an
organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive
innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5
million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+
**Who we are: **Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform
companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our
unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE
values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our
interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in
our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe
how we get there is as important as the destination
The Marketing Manager DACH is responsible for carrying out local strategy,
planning and executing demand generation and account-based programs that drive
sales of Icertis Contract Intelligence Platform (ICI) in the region.
This position reports into the Director, Marketing EMEA and works closely with
the DACH Sales organisation and global Marketing team. This position works
hand in hand with all global marketing groups and will constantly interface
with Sales, Alliances, Product and local partners and vendors.
This position is based out of Germany.
What you will do:
- Be a strong contributor to the EMEA Marketing team.
- Support all Marketing activities in the region composed of Field Marketing, Event Marketing, Demand Generation, local PR support, local Social Media support, Marketing Operations support and Market Development. These teams are located in the US and India and are rapidly expanding across EMEA, APAC.
- Execute on local marketing plans carrying out programs, activities, and marketing assets to achieve business and revenue objectives during the customer journey: lead generation, opportunity creation, deal movement/acceleration, and deal close.
- Serve as an embedded resource for the sales team and attend business reviews and regional sales meetings as appropriate.
- Execute awareness and demand generation programs for Icertis’s DACH teams.
- Assist to drive the company’s global thought leadership through identifying, securing and participating in speaking and presentation opportunities - conferences, trade shows, seminars, webinars, round tables and other relevant industry events.
- Execute face-to-face programs such as conferences, workshops, executive/c-level round tables, trade shows; 3rd-party sponsorship and webinars.
- Execute broad demand generation activities via email campaigns, online paid media and co-marketing activities with 3rd party providers and channel partners, in collaboration with our in-house digital marketing team.
- Collaborate with global Marketing, Product Marketing and Marketing Communications to localize marketing assets such as data sheets, customer reference stories, sales enablement tools, videos, ROI analysis, social media awareness and “air cover”, demand generation programs and external communications.
- Serve as the point-of-contact on cross-functional teams for various marketing campaigns and product initiatives.
- Engage partners for co-branded marketing activities and explore opportunities to market with, and through, them to the ultimate end user.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key thought leaders, vendors, and media channels.
- Measure and report performance against established metrics.
What you bring:
- Experience in regional marketing role in Europe supporting a direct sales force in the enterprise software industry. Cloud/SaaS experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in building and executing marketing plans and programs.
- Ability to devise new and innovative communication methods and assets to articulate Icertis’s messages and value propositions to customer accounts.
- Ability to be innovative with respect to program creation and problem resolution, and process-oriented with respect to marketing operations and execution workflows.
- Knowledge of marketing processes and e-marketing systems; experience with lead scoring and nurturing methodologies is a plus.
- Experience interfacing with all levels in a sales organisation including sales reps, inside sales reps, pre-sales, tech consultants, regional managers and senior leadership.
- Comfortable interfacing with customers at conferences.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills to bring together stakeholders from disparate functional groups to enable program creation, support and execution.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously.
- Available to travel
- German native speaker, excellent English verbal and written communication skills; other languages are a plus.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their
families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is
represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self,
Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender
identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a
covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-
discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE
positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited
will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our
website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your
request to firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application you acknowledge that you have read Icertis’s