Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Employment Type: Full-time
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
**Who we are: **Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
What you will do:
We are looking for a hands-on Controller to lead the finance and accounting activities of our professional services business. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to a high-growth, dynamic and fast-paced software company.
· Oversee the team responsible for the day-to-day accounting and reporting activities of the professional services business.
· Analyze the financial results of the professional services business including revenues and related costs.
· Ensure professional services revenues and related costs are recognized in accordance with US GAAP as part of monthly, quarterly, and annual close procedures.
· Work closely with professional services project management organization to establish, communicate and ensure compliance with accounting policies and related internal controls.
· Streamline processes and systems to improve data quality, increase efficiency and ensure accurate financial results.
· Develop a deep understanding of customer deals and sales trends.
· Support the FP&A team by providing inputs for monthly forecasts and annual budget through a collaborative partnership with Professional Services sales leadership.
· Review professional services contracts to identify non-standard terms, optimize revenue recognition impacts, and outline accounting treatment.
· Support cost optimization projects through profitability analysis and efficiency recommendations
· Provide guidance on technical accounting issues and ensure operational processes are aligned with our policies.
· Drive career development for the accounting team, providing the leadership and structure for the team to excel as the company grows
· Exhibit our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution
· Collaborate with partners in and outside of finance including to build scalable processes to support growth while also ensuring accuracy, compliance, and integrity.
· Has a keen focus on agility, and is capable of pivoting based on changing business needs, while keeping the accounting team in a steady-state
· Benchmark and coordinate with industry peers on standard methodologies related to accounting, systems, policies, and processes
· Participate in key strategic initiatives and assist with other ad hoc projects
What You will Bring:
· 15+ years of relevant experience, including Big 4 public accounting experience and experience working in publicly traded companies
· SaaS Professional Services experience preferred.
· Strong working knowledge of US GAAP (including ASC 606)
· Problem-solving and decision-making capacity in a high growth environment
· Demonstrated ability to build new capabilities, with a process orientation
· Proven record of mentoring and developing talent
· Comfortable leading teams through ambiguity and be a champion of change
· High emotional intelligence, ability to build and sustain relationships at multiple levels within and outside of finance
· Passionate and persistent about operational excellence
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, active listener, tailor communication to the audience
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, and adhere to tight deadlines
· Master's degree in Accounting or Finance or CA / CPA
· Comfortable working across time zones and attending late evening / early morning conference calls with the global teams
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non- discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org