Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Platform Engineering
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
**Who we are: **Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
• Analysis and reporting of key metrics (comp, board, etc.), automated dashboards and escalation
• Build and maintain scripts, procedures, complex queries, functions and views for data analysis
and extraction to analyze large scale data, to support P&D and financial partners in decision
• Describe and execute opportunities for optimization initiatives
• Conduct monthly cross-organizational cadence meetings with P&D to identify and action
potential optimization recommendations.
• Evangelize across many levels within the organization from executive leadership to individuals
and teams. Help promote a culture of accountability and awareness.
• Provide executive updates / briefings on optimization status.
• Be a company spokesperson for our optimization efforts, aspiring for industry leadership within
the technical community
• Provide historical, current, and predictive views of business operations.
Must to have and Good to have skills : Analytical and Database (Oracle,PLSQL) Predective Analysis,
converting raw data in to meaning full data.
Experience : (10-14 Yrs)
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non- discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com