Employment Type: Full-time
Team: CTO's Office
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
**Who we are: **Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
· Architect, design and develop enterprise data management framework for large scale software products, with a strong focus on high availability, robustness, scalability, satisfying security and performance criteria.
· Ensure that application follows industry-accepted data architecture principles and standards and define reference data architecture for others to follow.
· Communicate technology and data strategy effectively with technical experts as well as business leaders, internal as well as external.
· Mentor the team of architects and engineers and manage end-to-end data architecture, from selecting the platform, architecture, and application development, conforming to the specifications and guidelines.
· Build a trusted advisory relationship with engineering leadership, CTO and product management and continuously improve the quality, consistency, accessibility, and security of data.
Skills and Qualifications:
· 20+ years’ experience in designing and developing enterprise products and applications with a strong foundation in SDLC.
· At least 10+ years’ experience in the Data Architect capacity in product engineering organizations responsible for delivering enterprise applications, supporting persistence, search, reporting and analytics.
· Strong in Python (Object oriented programming), SOLID design principles and Azure stack
· Exposure to AIML, Natural Language Processing
· Ability to brainstorm ideas, assess and embrace new technology, successfully deal with ambiguity to develop prototypes, and convert prototypes into production quality deliverable
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non- discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com