Employment Type: Full Time - Work From Home
Team: Platform Engineering
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the
boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The
AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform
turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring
and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an
organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive
innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5
million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+
**Who we are: **Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform
companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our
unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE
values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our
interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in
our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe
how we get there is as important as the destination
Icertis is looking for DevOps engineer to broaden our DevOps operations, which
includes but not limited to daily deployments, implementing automation tools
and processes delivering wide range of DevOps services to the whole of Product
Engineering and delivery organization.
This is a technical, hands-on tools DevOps Engineer role requiring experience
of application or products delivery with excellent verbal and written
communications skills. Selected candidate will work in a collaborative
environment across product Development and Operations stakeholders. Candidate
will focus on developing innovative approaches to simplify and streamline the
DevOps processes by implementing automation solutions and provide continuous
improvement to existing processes and DevOps capabilities.
The Sr. Software Engineer is responsible for the foundational underpinnings of
the DevOps tolling and processes across all environments, producing DevOps
solution specifications for product teams to establish and maintain
environments, configurations for all supporting software, deployment, and
technical support for Product Development groups including product managers,
developers, architects, QA engineers and end users.
This opportunity is open for Icertis Everywhere - Full time work from home
and would not require relocation to Pune.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participates in the design and implementation process for new and existing product features, with a focus on providing the proper technical underpinning for successful execution of the requirements.
- Implement automated solutions that will automate manual processes to enable agility within IT and development & operation teams
- Implement and manage continuous code build and deployment with TFS and other tools
- Implement and manage monitoring and analysis tools
- Optimizes and troubleshoots software and supporting services for speed and most efficient use of resources
- Manage DEV, QA, and staging environments, and works with product managers, developers, architects, QA engineers, and other staff to tune those environments during the development process.
- Serves as key link between software development teams, CloudOps & IT teams, particularly regarding continuous integration and deployment goals
- Builds and utilizes automation tools with respect to the release management process
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and run virtual teams to develop and deliver innovative solutions for customers and prospects
- 4+ years’ experience as DevOps engineer with exposure on .NET based software application and products.
- Knowledge of Development Tool chain to enable/support CI/CD model
- Experience completing full development lifecycle – SDLC
- Deployment of system automation, scripting and tools with PowerShell
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving application and system related issues on live environments
- Application deployment and configuration management strongly desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Technologies
- TFS/AzureDevOps/GitHub and SDLC environment administration
- Strong target orientation and project execution skills
- Should possess strong professional expertise and intermediate management skills with the ability to make decisions
- Experience in client / stakeholder relationship management will be a bonus
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Exposure to software engineering and an understanding of systems internals
- Development and integration of DevOps related tool chain across Operations and Development organizations like TFS, Azure DevOps Service, ARM Templates, Visual Studio, GitHub and Data protection & privacy knowledge.
- System automation, scripting – Power shell and deployment tools (Azure DevOps Service, VSTS/TFS etc).
- Awareness about application development with C# & ASP.NET or automated testing.
- Must have familiarity with Windows (IIS) and nice to have Unix based operating systems
- Understanding of networking, replication principles, and Operating Systems
- Process orientation knowledge
- Test process design, evaluation and implementation experience
- System Interaction/interfaces experience
- Exposure to continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous quality
- Experience to implement industry best practices like code analysis, unit testing, test automation pipelines using Azure DevOps/VSTS/TFS, security testing using tools like Veracode, performance testing using VS etc
- 2+ years of experience in Agile (Scrum/ Kanban) Methodologies
- Conducting Trainings
- 2+ years of experience with requirement management tool like TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps
- Must have experience in any cloud base infrastructure like Azure platform (must have) and nice to have exposure on AWS or OpenShift with fundamental cloud knowledge.
- 1+ years’ experience with containerization for deployments using tools like Dockers and Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills
- Share ownership of a rapidly scaling DevOps as a Service
- Collaborative environment work exposure
- Organized, task-oriented and able to manage changing priorities
- Ability to work both independently or in a team environment
- Client and delivery focused
- Process ownership
- Continuous process improvement approach
- Strong analytical skills and data gathering
- Business acumen
- Problem solving and thought leadership with SME
- Function service offering and industry knowledge
- Conflict resolution and people / team handling
- Delegation and decision making
- Performance and development focus
- Time management and planning and organizing
- Teaming, cross functional and global collaboration
This job is available on LinkedIn #LI-Remote
You can also find this job on LinkedIn. #LI-Remote
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender
identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a
covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-
discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE
positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited
will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our
website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your
request to email@example.com
By submitting your application you acknowledge that you have read Icertis’s