Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Employment Type: Full-time
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
**Who we are: **Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Job Summary: The candidate will be responsible for the Services category. The candidate will be responsible for driving category strategies for Contingent Labour & Professional Services. Ariba and Fieldglass end-user experience will be added advantage.
• Assist in creating and negotiating supplier contracts from supplier communication to finalization of rate cards of contingent labor, Professional services.
• Sound knowledge of Ariba buying and invoicing, and Fieldglass operations.
• Hands-on experience around contingent labor contracts negotiations, manpower services providers contracting documentation, and negotiating rate cards independently.
• Ensure adherence to Procurement Policies and procedures.
• Negotiate with single-sourcing vendors and plan strategy around it
• New vendor onboarding, creating Purchase orders, Payment Requests, etc.
• Thorough understanding of sourcing critical terms in order to draft and negotiate SOWs for staff augmentation
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• 4 to 7 years experience in contingent labor category preferably in IT/ITEs, BFSI, and product software companies.
• Academic Preference - Bachelor of engineering / MBA in Operations
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, motivated with an ability to work independently and in a team
• Strong stakeholder engagement and global exposure across geographies.
• Expert proficiency in Microsoft excel / Microsoft Powerpoint
• Excellent command over terms of a data privacy agreement, master services agreement, statement of work, and subcontracting agreements.
• Sound knowledge of contingent labor and subcontracting agreements terms
• Ability to bring several projects to a successful conclusion at the same time
• Strong attention to detail and keep purchasing records updated in Ariba
• Flexible in working hours as there may be late evening/ early morning conference calls with global stakeholders
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non- discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org