Location: United States - Remote
Employment Type: Full-time - Remote
Team: Customer Support
At Jane, we’re working to find the best ways to help small businesses succeed,
and we’re using the latest technology to build a better online marketplace. We
have some pretty big goals and are always looking for talented people far and
wide who want to be a part of something new. We not only work hard at our jobs
but also to maintain a culture of authenticity and collaboration all while
being Remote First. Join us and enjoy the #janelife to its fullest.
Lead with empathy
Just say it
Make it count
Make your mark
Are you a problem solver looking to help people on a day-to-day basis? If
providing customer support for an innovative online marketplace is your thing,
you just hit the job market jackpot. If you think you can make a difference in
the lives of our amazing customers, it’s time to open the door—your dream job
- Resolve customer complaints in a prompt and proficient manner.
- Assist customers with order, account, and billing questions via email, chat, text, and phone support.
- Represent Jane positively and professionally- Customer Support is the internal voice of Jane!
- Work full time; Monday through Friday - some weekends and holidays - required.
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in Customer Support or similar experience.
- Must have at least a High School Diploma. Additional schooling is preferred.
- Must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Including proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Great people skills—after all, you will be working directly with people on a daily.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize effectively
- Ability to pay close attention to detail. Did you catch that?
- Ability to contribute to and work well within a team; because there is no I in team, right?
- The ability to create professional personalized responses to our customers.
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive benefits and perks include flex PTO, 401k match, HSA employer contribution, paid parental leave, employer-sponsored life, and disability insurance, employee assistance program, and financial advisement.
- A remote and flexible work environment, Apple Fitness, virtual lunches, in-office pantry, holiday gifts, birthday gifts, company events, company anniversary, company swag, health & wellness perks, employee referral award program, and more!
Jane is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Remote positions can be located anywhere within the United States.