Location: United States
Employment Type: Full time
This is a remote role that can be based anywhere in North America.
We're looking for a talented and gifted Content Marketer who has a passion
for writing and creating compelling narratives. You will have a keen eye for
detail and a proven track record of producing high-quality marketing content.
You will play a key role in the marketing and revenue organization, and
deliver the right content to drive customers through the buying journey. The
natural ability to understand and capture the right tone of voice for each
persona and industry is critical. As is being able to demonstrate a data-
driven approach to your work. Our product and team are highly innovative, so
it is essential you share the desire truly adopt a disruptive approach to your
Workera.ai is the precision upskilling platform enabling
enterprises, governments, and individuals to upskill and reskill to meet the
critical demand for key technological skills from data science to cloud
computing. The Workera platform provides AI-driven mentorship at scale with
its adaptive assessments and personalized learning plans that drive measurable
results to close the skills gap.
We are a Silicon Valley start-up backed by New Enterprise Associates (NEA),
Owl Ventures and Andrew Ng’s AI Fund. Our founders are Kian Katanforoosh, an
award-winning Stanford Computer Science Lecturer who has taught AI to over 1
million people, and James Lee, former VP of Global Operations at Udacity. Our
Chairman is Dr. Andrew Ng, co-founder of Coursera (NYSE: COUR), CEO of
DeepLearning.AI, and founding lead of the Google
Workera’s vision is to help humanity measurably close the skills gap to
achieve its fullest potential.
Here's what you'll do:
- Partner with our marketing, product, sales, client success , senior leaders and industry experts to define and produce highly engaging content enables our overall strategy and meets the needs of our audiences
- Create content that is powerful at all stages of the funnel, from awareness to pipeline acceleration
- Be comfortable creating all types of content, such as one-pagers to explain our value proposition, landing pages to engage prospects, white papers that build trust and credibility, how-to-guides to drive engagement and adoption, prospect emails that provoke and engage
- Work closely with clients to create compelling case studies and narratives
- Work smart to ensure that you leverage all our assets and key stakeholders to maximize our star power and the value of every asset
- Partner and lead contractors to successfully deliver projects
- Promote content internally to ensure the maximum impact and usage of created assets
- Monitor, analyze and report on contents impact on revenue in partnership with the Head of Growth
- Think outside the box to truly innovate and drive maximum value in your role, the content you create and result you drive
Here's what you'll bring:
- Strong experience in scoping, creating and designing content
- 5+ years experience in a high growth SaaS company
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or an applicable field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong operational skills and the ability to collaborate across an organization
- A sharable portfolio of B2B demand generation work, that showcases your ability
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced start-up environment (series-A)
- Passion for innovation and desire to work with a team who are disrupting an industry
- Highly coachable and genuine ability to be a team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong storytelling ability across all mediums
What you'll get by working with us:
- Unlimited PTO plus a week off between Christmas and New Year’s
- Collegial atmosphere
- Innovative environment
- Full support for home offices
- A culture of life-long learning supported up to $3,000 reimbursement for professional development
- Working across cultural and geographical lines alongside our offices in different parts of the world
- Being part of a world-class technical team that’s trying to make the world more meritocratic
- Being part of a great cause to improve lives everywhere through artificial intelligence
- Opportunity to own high-impact projects
What it's like to work at Workera:
- High-velocity career growth. You will be joining an all-star team of industry experts, world-class technologists from top tech companies, and proven startup operators that have built large, successful businesses. Workera is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and most importantly, we’re solving a massive problem for enterprises and individuals, so your opportunities for growth and impact are unlimited
- A company that is solving one of the most exciting interdisciplinary problems of our era. World-changing innovations often spur from interdisciplinary research and development. Workera is, at its heart, an interdisciplinary company. To create the world’s most reliable and valid skills signal powering talent development, we hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on the most challenging problems at the intersection of psychometrics, artificial intelligence, and software engineering – from developing valid and reliable computer adaptive tests, to recommending personalized learning plans to employees and organizations, and enabling business leaders worldwide to make the best strategic decisions for upskilling and recruiting
- Diversity. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. Our team-members, like our users, transcend geography, culture, and language; what we share, collectively, is a drive to create a skills-based, more meritocratic world, and a unique ability to execute.
- A remote-friendly work environment. No matter where you reside, you’re a part of Workera. We ensure that our globally distributed employees can participate fully in our company’s activities and do their best work every day.
- Lifelong learning. As talented as our team members are, we know that everyone is a constant work-in-progress and that the best is yet to come. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, mentorship, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. Did someone ever tell you that world-class mentorship doesn’t exist in startups? Please send them our way!
- A culture of transparency that we carry through to messaging communication, ensuring that team members have the information they need to make good decisions.
We’re learners, dreamers, and game-changers. Join us to bring everyone the
opportunity to achieve their fullest potential!
At Workera we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect
where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth,
lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and
mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing),
military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. Workera believes that diversity and inclusion among our
employees are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Selection for employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and