Employment Type: Contract
Team: AI Fund
Are you an aspiring Marketing Coordinator looking for an opportunity to
advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a curious self-starter who can work collaboratively and
independently, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a passion for AI
and/or education, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
AI Fund is an early-stage venture firm founded by Dr. Andrew Ng in 2017. Our
portfolio companies utilize AI technology and applications to improve
processes and efficiency. The AI Fund team combines their experiences as AI
pioneers, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, investors, and operators. We are
backed by a $176 million-dollar fund from top-tier VC firms.
We are looking for an enterprise Marketing Coordinator to support day-to-
day marketing operations.
Although our headquarter is in Palo Alto, we are open to remote workers as
long as they can work roughly San Francisco business hours (PDT / GMT -7).
This will be a full-time contractor position reporting to the Director of
Marketing and Communications.
Here’s what you will do:
- Lead creative campaign execution via our marketing channels (social, email, newsletter, etc.)
- Create and execute a systematic approach to community management and outreach.
- Provide support to the rest of the marketing team.
- Support Social Media Growth.
Here are the skills you should have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Acute attention to detail and desire for perfection.
- Quick learner and self-driven - can set and meet deadlines.
- Experience developing marketing copy for technical audiences.
- Experience scheduling social posts and emails, creating surveys, and managing marketing campaigns via standard MarTech platforms/tools (e. g., Hubspot, Canva, WordPress, SurveySparrow, Ghost)
- A keen sense of visual aesthetics with some experience in working with designers to create assets.
Bonus if you have:
- Familiarity with machine learning technology and terminology
- Passion for online education
When you send in your application, please include the following:
- Resume + References
- Work samples - Any of the following:
- 1 - 2 examples of the best social marketing copy you’ve created (under 500 words)
- 1 - 2 examples of marketing assets you’ve developed or helped develop (PDF / PNG/links)
- 1 - 2 examples of any other marketing campaigns, websites, landing pages, surveys, or activities that you’ve led or supported
What you get working with us:
- Being part of a world-class team that’s trying to change the world
- Working across cultural and geographical lines alongside our offices in different parts of the world.
- Ability to learn from several marketing subject matter experts
- The opportunity to be exceptionally creative with your high-impact ideas.
We hope you will fit well with our team’s culture:
- Strong work ethic. All of us believe in our work’s ability to change human lives, and consequently, work not just smart but also hard.
- Growth mindset. We are eager to teach you new skills and invest in your continual development. But learning is hard work, so this is something we hope you’ll want to do.
- Team oriented. We care and watch out for each other. We’re humble individually and go after big goals together.
- Flexibility. You should be flexible in your tasks and do whatever is needed, ranging from lower-level tasks like scheduling to high-level recruiting strategies.
At AI Fund, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect
where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth,
lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and
mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing),
military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. AI Fund believes that diversity and inclusion among our
employees are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Selection for employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and