Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Global Operations
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a
mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and
carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has
powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200
cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips.
Learn more at li.me!
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Intelligence professional
with great communication and data skills, and a track record of work
experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics, or Insight - preferably in
Operations related roles - to join the Global Business Intelligence team at
What You'll Do:
- Own projects end to end: define requirements, scope milestones, and timeline, project manage data and other relevant teams, track and report efficiently progress to team lead and effectively communicate to stakeholders.
- Develop impactful BI solutions using SQL, Snowflake, Tableau, Python, Google sheet/ Excel.
- Analyze data and draw actionable insights to enable decision-making for Operations teams.
- Define and document KPIs with Central and Local operations teams.
- Be a key contributor to the team's growth and success: set up best BI and Data best practices in the organization and constantly strive to raise standards.
- You aim to be an expert on how Business Intelligence can help the business thrive.
- You love interacting with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- You are analytically minded and have a roll up your sleeves attitude: you enjoy wrangling with data, creating dashboards, and delivering analysis and insights to other teams.
- Prioritization, problem-solving, data analysis, and data visualization are second nature to you.
- You have a Degree in Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics, or Economics from a top-tier university/ Business school.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience, with over 3 years working in a Business Intelligence, Analytics, or Insight role in a fast pace environment (Scale-up / Top consulting firm).
- You have an outstanding level of numerical and analytical thinking with a very logical approach.
- You are advanced at SQL, Google sheet, EXCEL, Tableau, and JIRA and have used these technologies on a daily basis in your role(s).
- You are passionate about the ability of BI to change a business and how numbers can be transformed into key insights.
- You are proactive, autonomous, and a true team player.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Remote or Hybrid working policy.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun, and motivated people.
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity.
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements.
- Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits.
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use.
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to
build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds,
abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a
better company and grow as individuals.