Employment Type: Full-time
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a
mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and
carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has
powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200
cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips.
Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for a Contingent Workforce Specialist to support our Local
Operation teams across North America, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. The
Contingent Workforce Specialist provides strategies and tools to meet the
labor demands of our customers.
In this role, you will work to improve Lime’s operations through scalable
hiring, product feature training, and supporting initiatives throughout our
local operations. Properly managing our labor is critical to creating a
sustainable business and driving our vision of greener, more connected cities.
The ideal candidate is an effective and prompt communicator, strategic and
creative problem solver, enjoys spotting trends in data, knows how to get buy-
in and drive change, and is a team-first leader ready to tackle the many
challenges in micromobility today.
This is a remote position within the United States.
What You'll Do:
- Manage Lime’s Contingent Workforce processes and support growing Labor needs while scaling operations
- Manage Lime’s relationship with Contingent Workforce and Temporary Labor provider(s)
- Audit Contingent Worker and Temporary Labor Payroll on a weekly basis
- Build training, SOPs, and documentation to help local teams monitor KPIs, understand actionable areas for improvement, and execute across Labor management
- Partner with various team(s) for contingent workforce recruitment and hiring needs
- Work with the Global Leads and Local Operations to create a vision and strategy for labor across the region
- Work closely with HQ teams on improving internal tools, developing new product features, and rolling out key initiatives
- Get stakeholders to buy into various initiatives, presenting data-driven business cases and proposed action plans
- Collect feedback from Local teams on processes and products needed to improve their operations
- Respond to various other workforce management tasks as assigned by Regional General Manager(s) and Global Lead(s)
- 2+ years combined experience in recruiting and/or HR, ideally in a startup or similar environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and align internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical mindset with a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics)
- Excel / Google Sheets/data management, SQL, Homebase, and dashboard creation proficiency a plus
- Empathy, always. You put your customer first and ensure their feedback is thoughtfully considered when building and improving.
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic, and driven individual with the desire to grow in the role
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- A position that offers a variety of career and resumes building experiences at the intersection of product and operations
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job
resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $65,000.00, plus
equity and benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s
qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a
variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to
build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds,
abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a
better company and grow as individuals.