Location: Shenzhen, China
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Systems Engineering
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a
mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and
carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has
powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200
cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips.
Learn more at li.me!
What You’ll Do
- Lead micro mobility product development and production, overall responsible for project management based on LIME internal process ensuring customer satisfaction and maximum profitability.
- Lead & coordinate cross functional project team including engineering, purchasing, manufacturing (internal or external) etc.
- Provided professional management, including control and monitor project schedule, quality, scope and site service support, all risk, and so on.
- Organization and moderation of regular project team meetings and conferences.
- Project status report or escalation to management based on LIME procedure.
- Manage internal/external development/components/manufacturing supplier to make sure project target achieved on quality, cost and schedule.
- Detect and manage the realization problems as earlier as possible. Be responsible for the achievement of profitability and lead-time objectives.
- Manage customer changes well to secure or improve the profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- 2 years+ project management experience.
- Familiar with smart manufacturing or consumer product development tools and process.
- Good communication skills, with good English language skills on both written and spoken
- Self-disciplined and be initiative, eager to take new challenges.
- Result-oriented, be good at logic thinking and problem-solving methodology.
- Basic know-how on Project Management, PMP preferred.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to
build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds,
abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a
better company and grow as individuals.