Location: Warsaw, Poland
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Global Operations
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a
mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and
carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has
powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200
cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips.
Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for somebody to join the Global Operations team, focused on
optimizing our cost in servicing our global operational fleet. The Global team
provides strategies and tools for the supply of electric vehicles to meet the
demand of our customers. In this role, you will work with local operations
teams from 31 countries.
In this role, you will optimize fleet utilization and labor efficiency to
drive the most optimal in-field fleet operations. Properly managing our fleet
in the field is critical to creating a sustainable business and driving our
vision of greener, more connected cities. The ideal candidate is a strategic
and creative problem solver, who enjoys spotting patterns in data, and knows
how to get buy-in and drive change.
What you'll do:
- Own KPIs relating to overall supply health, including labor acquisition and engagement, and Lime’s service quality and reliability.
- Analyze global market data to find patterns, derive insights, and help drive the business locally.
- Build dashboards, SOPs, and documentation to help local teams monitor KPIs, understand actionable areas for improvement, and execute. Build and share processes with the local markets, driving results.
- Understand and improve business processes related to the supply and maintenance of our Scooter and E-Bike fleets.
- Support local experiments and innovations. Get stakeholders to buy in for various initiatives, presenting data-driven business cases and proposed action plans.
- Collaborate with HQ on global projects, improving internal tools, developing new products, rolling out key initiatives, sharing best practices, and promoting visibility into local challenges and successes.
- Collect feedback from local teams on processes and products that need to improve their operations, then triage those issues globally to help drive product road mapping.
- 2 - 5 years in Operations, Finance, Consulting, or analyst-type roles. Experience within the technology industry is a plus.
- An analytical mindset with an understanding of marketplace health (supply + demand economics or user acquisition + conversion).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Operations Research, Economics, Statistics, Sciences, Engineering).
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheets/data management skills; strong SQL skills and dashboard creation proficiency are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and align internal and external stakeholders.
- Problem solver - not afraid of challenges always seeks to find answers and back them with reasonable arguments.
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools.
- Self-motivated, energetic, and driven individual with the desire to grow with the role.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Remote or Hybrid working policy.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun, and motivated people.
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity.
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements.
- Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits.
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to
build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds,
abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a
better company and grow as individuals.