Location: Paris, France
Employment Type: Contractor
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a
mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and
carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has
powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200
cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips.
Learn more at li.me!
We are hiring a HR Coordinator to join our EMEA HR team for a contract period
of 6 months with the option of the contract to be extended! You will be a
thought partner in the development and execution of HR Coordination for our
region, operations and employee experience; while providing global
coordination support to the overall EMEA HR team.
This is a remote position with a preferred location to be in France or other
locations within EMEA.
What You'll Do:
- Be the first point of contact to all employees relating to benefit administration and day today employee queries for all HR matters
- Partner with the HR Business Partners on various topics (administrative, training etc)
- Supervise and manage the onboarding and offboarding processes for all countries in EMEA including New Hire Orientation, probation process, leave of absences, exit interviews etc.
- Preparation of monthly payroll data to be shared with Payroll for processing
- Execute on both administrative and project based work across various HR Programs
- Partner with our internal Legal team and external council to manage visa applications and immigration related processes and inquiries
- Build and maintain a highly effective and collaborative partnership with cross-functional teams including the broader People team, Finance Team and Legal Team
- Support the People team as a whole and ad hoc projects as needed
- Previous experience in HR administration is preferred
- You can be an experienced HR administrator or looking for a first experience within the HR world, we will adapt the missions to your profile
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively with a degree of independence while partnering closely with team members and hiring organisations
- Professional, with strong written and verbal communications skills
- Personable and able to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances
- Strong character for solving in-the-moment problems with a professional, friendly demeanour
- Master degree preferred
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionise transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Remote working policy
- Scale with a rapidly growing organisation, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun, and motivated people
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use
- MacBooks are our standard
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to
build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds,
abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a
better company and grow as individuals.