Employment Type: Full-time
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a
mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and
carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has
powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200
cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips.
Learn more at li.me!
Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a
mission to create a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and
carbon-free. As we tackle this ambition, we seek an Integrated Marketing
Manager to join the Global Communications & Brand team to lead brand marketing
and activation campaigns that strengthen Lime’s reputation among riders, local
city policymakers, key opinion formers in our North America and ANZ (Australia
& New Zealand) regions. This role reports to the Director of Brand Marketing.
This is a remote position within the United States; however, the preferred
location for this position in east coast time zone.
What you'll do:
- Lead brand activation projects in our North American and ANZ cities that drive awareness and improve perception of Lime among our core audiences, managing from concept to execution, including goal-setting, message testing and development, campaign execution and measurement
- Own all aspects of integrated brand campaigns in our cities across offline, paid and owned channels, ensuring they support global goals and local needs
- Project manage the localization and adaptation of global campaigns to be on-brand, on-time and on-budget
- Effectively work with our team (Brand, Comms and Creative) as well as cross-functional partners to create collateral that supports our consistent brand voice globally, knowing how to appropriately customize to the needs of each city and its riders
- Track KPIs and analyze results of launched initiatives and implement operational improvements
- 5+ years of experience developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns within a DTC highly matrixed global organization required; later stage startup and/or advertising or creative agency background preferred
- Proven experience managing multiple marketing campaigns (across multiple markets) from end to end, from business brief through to creative brief, communications planning, execution and measurement , with channels including paid media and off-line activations, and experiential
- Proven experience with channel planning, specifically owned channels and paid channels required
- Experienced partnering with creatives for creative Development required
- Proactive, detail-oriented, creative and high-energy team player
- Great instincts and ability to confidently communicate with and influence a diverse audience
- Strong writer and communicator who can write creatively across channels, including social media, and who just “gets it”
- Able to seamlessly build trusted relationships across all levels
- Maintain cool and humor in times of stress
- You stay on top of culture, current marketing trends and innovation
- Experience working in a global company across time zones, with an understanding of how to both maintain consistency of global messaging as well as openness to understanding and applying cultural nuances
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to
build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds,
abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a
better company and grow as individuals.