Location: Penang, Malaysia
Employment Type: Full-time
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a
mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and
carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has
powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200
cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips.
Learn more at li.me!
We are a fast-growing company looking for a Legal Operations Associate to
provide support to our Senior Program Manager of Legal Operations. In this
role, you will support the overall legal functions to operate effectively and
efficiently including managing the team's administrative tasks around the
budget, time reporting, project management, and document management.
The ideal candidate for this position has a proactive mindset with the ability
to successfully manage multiple priorities, work with individuals at all
levels, and has the aptitude to maintain a high level of confidentiality while
utilizing great judgment and discretion.
What you'll do:
- Communicate with vendors about the invoice process and to help onboard them to Lime’s payment system.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Accounts Payable and Finance to make Legal’s invoicing process more efficient.
- Support Senior Legal Directors on budget and project management.
- Manage or contribute to ad hoc projects to improve the legal process for business owners and members of the Legal, Compliance, and Insurance team.
- Coordinate the Legal team’s professional development opportunities.
- Help create and update policies, procedures, and playbooks.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Love of process and inspired to continually improve processes.
- Ability to build positive relationships throughout the business.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with excellent judgment who can operate with ambiguity and is curious to learn new things, but has the confidence to ask questions.
- Familiarity with Ironclad, Box, DocuSign, Legal Tracker, and Google Suite preferred.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Remote or Hybrid working policy.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun, and motivated people.
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity.
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements.
- Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits.
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to
build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds,
abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a
better company and grow as individuals.