Location: Columbus, OH
Employment Type: Contractor
Team: Ops Specialist & Mechanics
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a
mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and
carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has
powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200
cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips.
Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for service technicians to maintain our fleet of shared
electric scooters. In this role, you will wear multiple helmets to support our
daily operations. This role is ideal for mechanically-inclined operations
professionals that want to broaden and build their career experiences in a
highly flexible position.
What You'll Do
- Maintenance of our e-scooters in our warehouse
- Perform a variety of repairs from a screw tightening to the most complicated electronic part replacement
- Maximize the number of operational vehicles in the fleet
- Assist with scooter deployment and retrieval
- Operate a van to redistribute products as required
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties and make sure Lime riders are on the safest vehicles
- Problem solve. You will need to spot issues and find creative ways to overcome obstacles that come your way
- Some technical expertise in mechanics and basic knowledge of electricity. No certifications required
- Valid driver license and good Driving Record
- Good knowledge of local area geography and street layout
- Very active. Ability to bend, stoop, and lift up to 40lbs on a frequent basis
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Willingness to learn, a great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is key to success!
What We Offer
- Competitive hourly wage
- Lime covers 100% benefits at start date of hire with no waiting period
- Career ladder and opportunities for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider
employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to
build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds,
abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a
better company and grow as individuals.