Location: Paris, France
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Local Operations
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a
mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and
carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has
powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200
cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips.
Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for a data-driven, hands-on, and entrepreneurial individual to
join our Paris Operations team. As an Operations Associate, you will actively
support our core business growth in Paris, France, including important markets
by participating in various supply-related projects.
What You'll Do:
- Supervision of Lime's daily operations.
- Participate in fleet and supply management.
- Participate in cross-functional and city success projects.
- Define new processes and best practices to drive operational excellence.
- Be involved in on-field testing and reporting back to our engineering and product teams on issues and improvement opportunities.
- Be involved in cost management efforts.
- Participate in the hiring, training, and supervision of the ground team.
- As a stakeholder, you actively participate in maintaining good relations between customers, the city, employees, and management.
- Some familiarity with the region and ability to anticipate operational challenges Lime may face there.
- Bilingual in both French and English.
- Graduate of an accredited business or engineering school.
- Can-do attitude, no task is below you.
- Ability to navigate and decode data.
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Natural leadership capabilities.
- Organized individual who can work independently with tight deadlines in a multicultural environment.
- Past experience in a startup, investment banking, consulting, or other demanding fields is an advantage.
- Some experience managing a team is an advantage.
- SQL or python experience is an advantage.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun, and motivated people.
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity.
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements.
- Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits.
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to
build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds,
abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a
better company and grow as individuals.