Location: Berlin, Germany
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Local Operations
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a
mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and
carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has
powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200
cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips.
Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for an Operations Manager with a passion for innovation, a
knack for problem-solving, and the ability to thrive in ambiguity to create
world-class customer experiences. As a leader responsible for demand
generation, you will be an integral part of building new processes and
mechanisms as well as driving experimentation, precision in execution, and
efficiency through data-based decisions and analytical problem-solving.
What You'll Do
- Work on growth and business development projects and initiatives to keep building the brand in your market.
- Drive results. Work with the General Manager to regularly forecast and set goals for your market. Create an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking, and precision in execution to hit those goals.
- Be an owner. Build and maintain a highly efficient and motivated field operations organization in your market
- Continue the Build of an amazing team. Define hiring needs, and train new team members.
- Manage performance. Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems, and track results.
- Share information. Communicate across the organization to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback. Synthesize feedback and recommendations to central operations, business, product, and engineering teams.
- Problem solver. Lead urgent projects, prioritize tasks and overcome obstacles that come your way.
- As an operator in the field, you may be asked to meet with local officials, business owners, and customers as a representative of Lime
- Be a culture carrier. Create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace.
- Fluent in German and professional working knowledge of the English language.
- 2-4 years in operations management, financial or business analysis, management consulting, or equivalent role.
- Analytical mindset with a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics).
- Strong Excel/data management skills.
- SQL proficiency is a big plus.
- Experience solving complex problems, exercising good judgment in decision-making, and navigating ambiguous environments.
- Excellent communicator capable of motivating a team, working across Lime and within a large organization while liaising with external partners as needed.
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks.
- Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools.
- Self-motivated, energetic, and driven individual with the ability to learn new skills and grow with the role.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun, and motivated people.
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity.
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements.
- Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits.
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use.
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to
build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds,
abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a
better company and grow as individuals.