Employment Type: Full-time
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a
mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and
carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has
powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200
cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips.
Learn more at li.me!
We are a fast-growing company looking for a Paralegal to provide support to
our Senior Legal Director, AMER-APAC. In this role, your primary role will be
to support the Americas & APAC legal functions to operate effectively
including managing the team administrative tasks including a budget, time
reporting, project management & tracking, as well as handling some legal
research tasks including commercial contract summaries, legal research, and
The ideal candidate for this position has a proactive mindset with the ability
to successfully manage multiple priorities, work with individuals at all
levels, and has the aptitude to maintain a high level of confidentiality while
utilizing great judgment and discretion.
What you'll do:
- Set agendas, prepare presentations, take minutes, and note action items.
- Support Senior Legal Directors on budget management.
- Conduct legal research into a variety of topics and produce clear, concise guidance.
- Review complex commercial agreements and create summaries.
- Help create and update policies, procedures, and playbooks.
- Project manage and help coordinate pan-European projects.
- Assist lawyers on contentious matters, including assisting with disclosure, evidence, and court/regulator documentation.
- Help create and migrate document management and retention procedures.
- Strong academics.
- Experience at a recognized law firm and/or in-house legal environment.
- Ability to build positive relationships throughout the business.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Motivated, efficient, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Able to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, both collaborating as a team and working independently.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage a varied and busy workload.
- Positive attitude, high level of integrity, and intellectual curiosity: a willingness to learn new skills and take on greater levels of responsibility.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Hybrid working policy.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun, and motivated people.
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity.
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements.
- Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits.
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job
resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $92,000 plus bonus
and equity (when eligible), as well as benefits. The exact salary will
ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base
salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination
of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to
build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds,
abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a
better company and grow as individuals.