Location: Sydney, Australia
Employment Type: Full-time
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a
mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and
carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has
powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200
cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips.
Learn more at li.me!
As we tackle this ambition, we seek a Public Relations & Marketing Specialist
to join the Global Communications & Brand team to manage local and regional PR
and marketing. You will help to build awareness of the Lime brand and
strengthen Lime’s reputation among riders, city policymakers, and key opinion
formers in ANZ (Australia & New Zealand). This role reports to the
Communications Lead, North America, and APAC.
What you’ll do
- Manage public relations presence across the ANZ region, building impactful relationships with members of the media and earning Lime consistent coverage via proactive initiatives and outreach.
- Create and implement public relations and marketing strategies and tactics that grow Lime’s brand awareness and improve brand perception in the region.
- Support global brand and comms team by localizing integrated communications and brand campaigns in the ANZ region across earned media, offline, paid, and owned channels, ensuring they support global goals and local needs.
- Project manage the localization and adaptation of global campaigns to be on-brand, on-time, and on-budget in ANZ.
- Work hand in hand with our local Operations and Government Relations team to ensure our public relations and marketing efforts support our ambitious goals to be the leading shared electric vehicles provider in the region.
- Track KPIs and analyze results of launched initiatives and implement operational improvements.
- 2-3 years experience in brand PR, media relations, ideally working for an agency or a DTC brand.
- Relationships with local media, with proven experience securing consumer, business, and trade articles.
- Able to consistently come up with creative ideas, strategies, and initiatives to proactively pitch media and generate positive stories across a wide range of topics in multiple cities and countries.
- Strong writer and storyteller who can write creatively across channels.
- Proactive, detail-oriented, high-energy team player.
- Great instincts and ability to confidently communicate with and influence a diverse audience.
- Able to seamlessly build trusted relationships across all levels.
- Maintain a cool demeanor in times of stress.
- Always on top of current marketing trends, cultural happenings, and innovation to ensure relevancy in your work.
- Experience working in a global company across a wide range of time zones.
- Possess an understanding of how to maintain consistency of global messaging while tailoring communications to account for cultural nuances.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to
build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds,
abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a
better company and grow as individuals.