Employment Type: Full-time
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a
mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and
carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has
powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200
cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips.
Learn more at li.me!
We are hiring a Stock Plan Administrator to join our Total Rewards team!
Reporting into our Head of Total Rewards, you will play a meaningful part of
the public-readiness process and make a huge impact after we hit our
The ideal candidate has a knack for building relationships and driving cross-
functional collaboration. You will also have the ability to develop a deep
understanding of Lime’s operations, goals, and departmental priorities, and
function as a strategic business partner on all things stock administration.
This is a remote position within the United States and we are accepting
applications from any location where we operate in with a preference in
Central time zone.
What You'll Do:
- Administer the company's equity programs and ensure that all equity transactions are accurately processed and settled in a timely manner
- Partner with SOX Compliance and other internal and external teams to ensure successful audits
- Maintain daily record keeping of equity data and ensure quality control of the record keeping system
- Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, and other items as required
- Generate and review for accuracy recurrent and ad-hoc reports for Finance, Payroll, HR and Legal Administer ESPP (US & International), including purchase of shares; facilitate QDs and DDs; monitor ESPP limits
- Maintain an effective partnership with Finance, Tax, Payroll and HR departments to effect transaction processing
- Communicate plan provisions to employees and resolve employee issues or concerns as appropriate
- Assist in preparation of SEC filings, including equity-related disclosures for proxy statements
- Collaborate with internal and external tax and legal advisors on global equity matters
- Work closely with share transfer agent
- Research and analyze programs, processes and procedures to make recommendations and improvements
- Assist with managing employee trading plans (10b5-1)
- Prepare custom reports and perform complex reconciliations to review accuracy of equity and transaction data
- Assist with accurate and timely preparation of Section 16 Forms 3, 4, and 5
- 5+ years in stock administration for a multi-national publicly traded U.S. company
- Strong academic background; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) or in the process of obtaining strongly preferred
- Advanced analytical ability, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with outsourced equity platform preferred
- Demonstrated expertise with global equity programs and platforms, multiple equity award types, transaction volume, equity taxation and accounting and employee education programs
- Advanced skills in Excel and in HR systems (Workday experience preferred)
- Analytical thinker, extreme organizer, detail-oriented
- Strong communicator with an ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion with sensitive compensation data
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job
resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $80,000.00 plus
bonus and equity (when eligible) as well as benefits. Exact salary will
ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base
salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination
of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to
build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds,
abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a
better company and grow as individuals.