Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Government Relations
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a
mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and
carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has
powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200
cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips.
Learn more at li.me!
Lime is hiring a Senior Manager of Policy Proposals to join our Policy and
Communications team. You will play a key internal-facing role in project
managing Lime’s competitive permit applications for the EMEA markets from
start to finish, working effectively and efficiently within government
relations, operations, and other business units as needed. If you have
experience navigating procurement processes, a background in project
management, deadline-driven projects, and/or technical or creative writing, we
want to hear from you.
You'll be a key contributor to Lime's Central Policy Team. This is an
internal-facing position and you’ll be responsible for working cross-
functionally with internal teams to determine proposal strategy and execution
that reflects our thoughtful approach to operating electric vehicles across
Day-to-day, you’ll be analyzing procurement documents, creating and
implementing project plans and processes, aligning cross-functional teams in
support of our proposal needs and timeline, and delivering final products that
are fully researched, vetted, compliant, and written to the standards of the
world’s largest micro-mobility company.
The ideal candidate will have expert project management and stakeholder
management skills. You will have demonstrated experience building cross-
functional transparent alignment with multiple teams, as well as excellent
communication and presentation skills. We are looking for a process-based
thinker, who is conscientious and highly organized with excellent problem-
solving skills. The ability to adapt to different communication styles is
required as well as an ability to work calmly and efficiently in a high-
pressure, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment to produce quality,
We are a remote-first company and welcome applications from London, Stockholm,
Berlin, Frankfurt, and Munich.
What you'll do:
- Perform detailed analysis of internal and external RFQ/RFP documents and collaborate with members of the proposal team to ensure our offerings are up to date and competitive Establish day-by-day production and design schedule, developing a resource plan to ensure a timely response.
- Compile and write portions of the proposal including project descriptions, descriptions of services, cover letters, resumes, and organizational charts; edit and supplement all written technical materials as needed.
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends and collaborate internally to ensure we update and refine our content, remaining competitive within our rapidly changing industry.
- Design or coordinate the design of high-quality visuals and narratives.
- Maintain and assist in the creation of new content and material.
- Document and contribute to project management best practices.
- Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with central team and regional teams.
- Use judgment to escalate key issues and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively handle multiple time-sensitive requests.
- 5-7 years experience in project management, with Business to Government sales or existing experience within micromobility, urban planning, municipal policy, or grant-writing environments an advantage.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills with a variety of audiences.
- Proven track record of delivering deadline-oriented projects on time with a high degree of accuracy and limited resources.
- Process-oriented with very strong organizational skills and the ability to define and manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously.
- Proven track record of managing and winning government proposals is a plus, the local government preferred.
- Graphic design experience is an advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Ability to work with executives while influencing across multiple levels and functions
- Entrepreneurial, with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity.
- Ability to discern the cost-benefit analysis of your time and the company resources.
- Capability to use these skills to drive high-impact policy proposal initiatives forward.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Remote or Hybrid working policy.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun, and motivated people.
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity.
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements.
- Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits.
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to
build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds,
abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a
better company and grow as individuals.