Location: Shenzhen, China
Employment Type: Full-time
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a
mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and
carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has
powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200
cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips.
Learn more at li.me!
What You’ll Do:
- Central Control Unit firmware development includes low layer driver, middleware and application.
- Work closely with the IoT team, product team, local operation team and module supplier to solve technical issues from the market.
- Develop new products and enhancing existing products.
- 8+ years of telcom or industry experience as a software engineer;
- Deep understanding in Linux kernel architecture;
- Expert skills in Linux device driver and application development;
- Expert skills in embedded C/C++ coding;
- Experienced on Qualcomm platform with LTE, Wifi and BLE technology; **
- Good at complex tasks solving in creative ways;
- Proactive, self-directed and result-oriented;
- A great team player;
- English communication skills**
** Is a plus
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to
build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds,
abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a
better company and grow as individuals.