Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Software Engineering
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a
mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and
carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has
powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200
cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips.
Learn more at li.me!
Remote Friendly (China only).
What You'll Do
- Develop robust systems that serve both our user-facing apps and our internal tools
- Pick up new programming languages and frameworks on the fly and helping out where needed
- Closely monitor the performance of all critical parts of our stack and respond to system failures
- Be diligent about tracking data so that we have a good look into how we can improve our products
- Work with a talented team of designers, product managers, and operators
- Dogfood our product and document any bugs or feature requests
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical background.
- 6+ years of industry experience as a backend / fullstack software engineer.
- Owner’s mindset. You're a self-starter and get things across the finish line.
- Outcomes oriented. You’re comfortable with data and you focus on impact.
- Strong influencer. You motivate and empower your team to go above and beyond.
- Strong collaborator. You understand cross-functional strategies and involve key stakeholders in decision making.
- Passionate. You’re passionate about Lime's mission and micromobility; you want to see cities transform to becoming people-centric and less polluted.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to
build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds,
abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a
better company and grow as individuals.