Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Customer Success
Let’s make machine data meaningful, together
provides the world’s most popular open-source log analysis platform, ELK
(Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana), as a simple, fast, secure and scalable
service on the cloud. We are customer obsessed , work hard and have a team
culture that is both entrepreneurial, professional and fun. This is a
technical customer management role in which you will own the long-term
relationship with our top logos.
- Work very closely with our customers to make sure that they gain value and value realization from our product and satisfied with the overall service that we provide.
- Define timelines, milestones and success criteria, while ensuring that they are successfully achieved.
- Advocate internally for customer needs – be the technical voice of the customer within Logz.io.
- Partner with sales on accounts planning and proactively identify technical opportunities for expention.
- Be the focal point for any technical related items, manage their internal process and own the outcome until fulfillment according to customer's needs.
- Train and coach customers in order to achieve a successful on-boarding process and ongoing usage throughout their life-cycle.
- 2+ years of experience as a Customer Success Engineer/ Manager/ Technical Account Manager / Project Management / Leading E2E, customer facing activities with C-Level executives in Global 5000 customers.
- Excellent customer facing skills: training, coaching, discussion management, conflict resolution and ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Vast domain experience in any of the following areas: SaaS services, Cloud Solutions (AWS/Azure/GCP), Log Management and Log Analysis, Big Data (from a data management perspective), Business Intelligence/Web Analytics, Operational Intelligence, AI, Threat Analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, as well as business and technical acumen.
- Positive, self-starter attitude with absolute willingness to go the extra mile and exceed expectations
- Travel up to 20%
- Work Monday to Friday
- BA/BSc degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience