Location: Boston, MA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Sales Operations
We are seeking a Director, Sales Operations to evolve and sustain our existing
sales operations for our global sales team. We are looking for someone
strategic, tactical, analytical and driven, who will play a key role in
supporting our global growth.
This role will require you to partner with all levels of the organization from
executive leadership to our cross-functional teams. If you have delivered
meaningful processes and tools that have supported explosive revenue growth,
this is a role for you.
Your experience should include, reporting and analysis, modeling, delivering
presentations, managing sales tech stack, and enhancing processes in a company
that has and will continue to experience growth. Other areas of focus:
- Sales Process & Methodology: refine and ensure adoption to sales methodologies, continually improve cross-functional processes, and provide data-driven recommendations to maximize sales efficiency and support outstanding execution.
- Manage the evaluation and interpretation of data: identify trends that signal new opportunities or challenges.
- Sales Forecast: manage the processes to support accurate and timely sales forecasting.
- Sales Systems & Reporting: ensure the effective administration of Salesforce.com and supporting sales tech stack to support clarity and accountability of sales activity and progress.
- Monitor effectiveness of sales efforts and ensure alignment with overall business objectives through sales analytics and reporting of sales performance.
- Proactively analyze data to provide actionable insights to the global sales leadership team.
- Maintain dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers.
- Manage and optimize prospect accounts and segmentation criteria, as needed.
- Influence the sales strategy to scale ahead of the business' needs; ensuring that the strategy considers the full needs of sales management.
- Lead QBRs & Sales Kickoff
- Manage and motivate a growing team
What You Will Need:
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data, and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to refine, evolve and implement new sales processes, procedures, and policies.
- Proven proficiency in identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems of all levels of complexity, prioritizing critical client issues, and identifying department needs.
- Demonstrated ability to provide insight that grows MRR and ARR, while putting a spotlight on forgotten tasks or hidden jewels which requires additional end to end attention.
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/ drive change across functional and business boundaries.
- Strong technical, research, problem-solving, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to develop and present to executive management and board.
- Successful track record of working effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Influential negotiation skills are necessary.
- 10+ years of experience working in sales, operations, business or marketing operations.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com and related tools.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skillsSelf-motivated with the ability to handle multiple competing prioritiesAdaptable to our rapid global growth and multicultural organization.
- SaaS experience required; start-up and cross- functional experience preferred