Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Account Executive
The SIEM Enterprise Account Executive will have ownership of all elements of
bookings growth. This includes discovering and developing new opportunities,
managing pipeline, executing account strategies, and managing customer
expansion. The Enterprise AE must be quota-driven, and will represent Logz.io
in the top 25-35 Fortune 500 accounts within the region while working with
Sales Engineers, Sales Development, Channel Development and Logz.io Partners
to exceed sales objectives.
This position will manage all aspects of the sales process and will play an
integral role in the success of the overall sales team. The successful
candidate will demonstrate a history of sales excellence selling security
software to Fortune 500 companies, small-to-medium enterprises, and MSSPs.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Identify key decision-makers, cultivate technical champions, and build strong relationships at all levels of the prospect organization.
- Ability to effectively articulate and demonstrate Logz.io’s technical solution and business value.
- Leverage deep product knowledge and security domain expertise to craft valuable solutions in line with customer requirements.
- Penetrate and develop existing accounts and new prospects, perform presentations to prospects, negotiate contracts, and close new business deals.
- Work closely with the pre-sales technical team and perform assessments to determine customer requirements.
- Providing tactical and strategic plans with specific measurable time frames to penetrate an account.
- Build and maintain an accurate pipeline and timely sales forecasts.
- Identify internal teams, providing direction and leadership in each sales engagement.
- Develop a deep understanding of security industry trends.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 7+ years of enterprise sales experience with security software, particularly SaaS, with a strong track record against quota.
- Demonstrated ability to sell SaaS solutions for Enterprise Security use-cases, such that the successful candidate is known as a 'Security Specialist.'
- Must possess business development, technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals are required.
- Strong business development, technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals are required.
- Highly motivated and well-developed business acumen.
- Strong focus on acquiring new business while continuing to cultivate existing account relationships.
- Have intuitive sense of required steps to close business and gain customer validation.
- Strong background in sales with demonstrated abilities to take ownership of business, prospect for leads, and close sales.
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results.
- Candidates must have good organizational skills, prospecting and follow-up skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive and work ethic.
- Experience selling/navigating a complex sale.