Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Account Management
Logz.io is looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to join our post-sales
team. In this role you will get the chance to work with some of today’s most
recognized companies to foster and build meaningful business relationships
across their complex, distributed organizations. You will be a master at
creating long lasting partnerships and have a growing curiosity about
technology. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to level up your
What your day consists of:
- Serve as primary point of contact for a significant portfolio of paying customers.
- Work closely with our Customer Success Engineering and Support teams to meet customer requirements and deliver on technical value.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with everyone from technical users to C-level executives.
- Maintain awareness of changing requirements to consistently deliver value through the Logz.io platform.
- Focus on strategic account growth by creating new upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Identify and address issues that may pose a risk to renewal.
- Accurately forecast and maintain a quarterly revenue and renewals pipeline.
- This is a senior role and requires a candidate that is always prepared to take the initiative, advocate for the customer, and own a sales cycle
We are looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years experience in SaaS sales, account management or customer success management.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and taking a process driven approach to sales.
- Knowledge of DevOps, cloud, and log analytics – big plus!
- Proven track record of overachievement in closing deals through phone, email, and web-meetings.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face
discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin,
religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond
discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Logz.io also
strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior from ever
gaining a foothold in our company. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to
success have no place at Logz.io.
Reach out if you want to be a part of what we are building.